C# .Net Web Developer: Passion for programming and FreightTech?
CON-LINQ is looking for senior developers who love to work with advanced business web applications and would find FreightTech an interesting area to work with. The person will join our team of experienced developers who are enabling the technological growth and scalability of our platform fLex, for freight forwarders.
What is CON-LINQ?
Well established 13-year-old Gazelle company which offer one of the markets most advanced RMS and booking software platforms to global and regional freight forwarders. Our solution, fLex, is the only SaaS solution in the market, which make it possible for freight forwarders to organize procurement, give quotes, calculate total freight prices and receive bookings in one combined platform across the most common transport modes; Sea, Air, Road and Courier. With fLex the freight forwarders can, with a minimum of effort, pair the data of their suppliers with the demands of their customers, so they can handle more bookings and spend more time on value-creating activities, rather than doing manual calculations and data entry.
The 9 employees in the company all have extensive knowledge of freight and logistics, which currently are undergoing big digital transformations under the umbrella; “FreightTech”. CON-LINQ has recently been selected to be among the Top 10 logistics tech companies in Europe by a leading global logistics magazine.
As developer you will:
- Be part of functional development of our fLex platform, which is based on Microsoft Azure, Asp.Net/Blazor, C#, DevExpress and SQL Server
- Be responsible for developing new features in fLex
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues regarding status on platform development and feature requests
The perfect candidate has:
- Proven ability to develop business web applications with great complexity
- Experience with software to the freight forwarding and logistics industry
- A personality that is willing to support and challenge colleagues
- Experience with:
- ASP.Net C#
- DevExpress framework
- Azure DevOps
- Web API integration and development
- A positive attitude and a value set in line with the current organization
At CON-LINQ, the day is characterized by a casual tone, where there is not far from thought to action, as well as a high tempo with results and humour as a priority. You become part of a team where we are all passionate about IT and the desire to be the best in the industry.
We can apart from a competitive salary, offer an interesting dynamic workplace in central Copenhagen and the possibility for flexible working hours. Limited amount of travel activity is expected.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.