Senior Project Manager
Capgemini’s Delivery Management practice is currently seeking a skilled, well-articulated and client facing Project Manager for our Vallensbæk office. This dynamic position has excellent growth potential and offers hands-on experience with cutting-edge projects and high-profile, best-in-class brands.
With the help of an internal team, you will help our clients execute projects or programs and manage several related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result. The successful candidate will work collaboratively to scope and estimate assignments with our clients.
The requested candidate has technical expertise in one or more domains (e.g. testing skills, architectural or application management knowledge). Candidates should be flexible and willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes, but not limited to, Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in full alignment to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
- You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
- You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
- Responsible for executing projects of medium to large size, estimate project timelines and level of effort and cost
- Create Project Governance plans
- Support in creating and bridge between projects that are delivered using legacy methods and agile methods
- Manage team assignments and balance workload in a deadline driven environment
- Document client requirements and help in collaboration regarding the same
- Working with subject matter experts overseeing design, development and implementation for clients
- Manage quality assurance and acceptance testing process
- Update and revise schedules weekly to maintain accurate project forecasts
- Record and reconcile time tracking against project
- Have an overview of the client invoice process and have overall control of project budget
- Facilitate and organize weekly client status updates and communications
- Assist clients with long term planning and budgeting
- Master and maintain knowledge of clients’ business, competition and industry trend
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager, Prior Delivery Organization or other professional services experience required.
- Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
- Should be proficient in Risk, Issue & Change management
- Knowledge of systems development lifecycle
- Experienced user of the Microsoft office suite
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, Danish verbal and written skills will be a strong added advantage
- Multi-tasking and ability to understand the big picture
- Agile Experience will be an advantage
- SAFe Certified, PRINCE2 or PMI Certified
- Develop client relationships and manage stakeholders
- Can identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Collaborative and dedicated team player
- Master formal and informal conversation
- Active listening
- Transform highflying and innovative ideas to tangible output
- Self-driven personality showing excellent initiative and solid organizational skills
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact our Engagment Management Community of Practice Lead Hans Christensen, at email@example.com or our Women in delivery management lead Anne Kamstrup-Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application, CV and grade transcripts. Applications missing one or more of the above documents will be declined.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 270,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.