Skilled scrum master as well as a strong leader
Are you interested in problem-solving, at the interplay between technology, business and people? Do you have a strong passion for building high-performance teams and a proven understanding of the development of business intelligence and analytics platforms and solutions in a large enterprise setup? If yes, do you want to contribute to our success and help us go into the Cloud?
We are looking for a scrum master ready to share and grow
We are looking for a scrum master that can handle two distributed teams, divided between a platform and administration of front-end technologies team and a team developing a new internal data warehouse with reporting in Power BI on top.
You will be part of the Business Intelligence and Data governance ART (agile release train) at BEC with over 100 colleagues, all with a strong focus and commitment to bring Business Intelligence and Analytics at BEC into the cloud.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as scrum master, you will work closely with your teams and the RTE (release train engineer) and the department manager. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and facilitate SAFe agile ceremonies for the 2 teams. They are mixed with Polish and Danish resources
- Coordinate with the 7 teams in our BI Area (ART)
- Protect the team from interruptions and help to remove obstacles/impediments
- Coordinate activities and dependencies with the other 10 ARTs in BEC
- Coach the team in the SAFe agile way of working
- Work closely together with the other Scrum Masters in our area to improve the performance and maturity
- Together with the team take the responsibility for reaching our sprint and PI goals
We and you will work with technologies as Power BI, SAP Business Objects, SAS, R, MySQL, Azure Cloud, Powercenter, Jira, HP ALM and more. An insight into some of the technologies or the principles behind is necessary to become a success in the two teams.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background as a developer or platform administrator combined with proven knowledge as a scrum master, and you possess leadership capabilities.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Documented hands-on experience with development processes and procedures for developing business intelligence solutions or administration of frontend tools in a large enterprise data warehouse setup, and perhaps you have worked with Azure cloud or Power BI
- You can bring your new colleagues in a position where you can foresee impediments and handle issues that can prevent us from reaching our sprint or PI Goals
- A team player, well organized and always follow up on any impediments preventing us from delivering and reaching our goals
- You are a servant leader
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally. You must expect some degree of travelling, but by the way, Warsaw is a pretty cool city.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than November 22, 2020. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Morten Bødtcher, department manager at +45 3068 8517.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,100+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.