- a challenging Tech Pre-sales role in growing company
For our client, Datto, we are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join their growing team in Copenhagen.
As Solutions Engineer, you will help develop and empower technical individuals working for Datto channel partners, as well as working directly with the Datto sales team. You will also get the chance to join a company that invests in its staff and prides itself on professional development and ongoing opportunities for career progression. In this role you will primary support the sale of their flagship products: BCDR, PSA, and RMM; reporting to the Europe Solutions Engineering Manager in the UK.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Present technical product demos to potential customers, remotely and in person
- Provide technical pre-sales support to Datto sales teams and Datto partners, throughout the sales cycle
- Train and assist new partners when deploying their first Datto appliance
- Maintain detailed records in SalesForce
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry, technical and competitive landscapes
- Solution Engineers are predominantly office-based, but there will be some domestic and international travel
- Build skills across all Datto products
- At least 3 years industry experience in a pre-sales environment
- Danish or Swedish (reading and speaking) at business conversation level
- English (reading and speaking) at business conversation level
- An understanding of typical MSP services, business models, and market
- Familiarity with a Professional Service Automation (PSA) or ticketing platform
- Knowledge of common operating system and server technologies (Windows, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
At Datto, they believe their employees are their greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Start the job with a virtual onboarding program (Datto University)
- Flexible working hours
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- Clear career path
- And more!
Our client Datto is the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through Managed Service Providers. It is a creative technology company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. They are 100 % focused on their Managed Service Provider partners and believe that with the right technology, Managed Service Providers can change how businesses around the world operate.
Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. Datto's headquarter is in Norwalk, Connecticut and they have 22 offices worldwide.
Bloom is handling the recruitment process for this position. Please apply by pressing the button "Apply online" and upload your appliication and CV.
If you have quetions, you are welcome to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or phone +45 2086 0865.
The position will be filled asap. We look forward to hearing from you!