Ambitious Digitalization Proffesional
Do you like working on projects across multiple functions within the business? Are you excited about driving digitalization efforts? Are you motivated by an empowered position with direct impact on the performance of the business? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
TP Aerospace is a very fast growing and highly dynamic company operating in the aviation industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and eight overseas sites spanning from Orlando to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – things are moving fast, and we need the right people to help us on our exciting journey! TP Aerospace is in private equity ownership, catalyzing our development and underlying our attractive business model.
We are looking for a strong individual to support our strategic digitalization journey. Developing fast from a small start-up with many manual processes into a global organization, we need to streamline and automize our key business processes. In this position you will combine your proactive and pragmatic approach with your technical knowledge to expand our BI platform and to drive the automatization and digitalization of key business processes – enabling scalable growth. You will be based in our headquarter in Copenhagen and report to the Head of Business Finance & Digitalization.
- Continuously expand our Power BI solution (front-end and back-end)
- Back-end: Connect new data sources in azure, establish relationships in the tabular model and implement new DAX measures
- Front-end: Expand our portfolio of standard BI reports including training and go-to person for organization
- Expert / developer / project manager for several strategic digitalization initiatives
- Drive implementation of RPA automatizations across various functions in TPA
- Maintain and improve Management Information systems
- You have a degree in data science, IT, Diplomingeniør in IT & Economy or equivalent.
- You have 1-5 years of relevant work experience working with some of the following;
- High proficiency in writing measures using DAX
- Strong SQL skills, with proven ability to code effectively
- Practiced and proficient in ETL procedures, data migration, integration using SSIS and Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Microsoft BI solutions: SQL Management Studio, SSAS (tabular model)
- Knowledge of Azure, cloud environment, basic administration, and troubleshooting
- Data extraction using API's
- You approach challenges in a structured and analytical way – you have attention to detail, yet a holistic mindset with pragmatic solutions.
- You are result driven and have a proven record of great problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- You have a desire for a fast-paced learning curve, set high targets for yourself, and thrive working independently in new and multiple areas at the same time.
- You have excellent communication skills and strive for continuous business improvement.
- You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally
What we offer
We offer a close collaboration with our Head of Business Finance & Digitalization who is passionate to make digitalization a big part of the business and if you have what it takes, we believe this is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance and develop within the area.
Our organization is flat with a highly dynamic and global work environment with colleagues all over the world. We guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your professional and personal development, and you'll have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life.
Our culture reflects work/life balance and we take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will join a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do and enjoy doing it! And not least, you will be in a company that is growing very fast where new opportunities continuously arise.
How to apply
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter through our recruiting platform. Deadline for applying is November 24! Only applications received through the recruiting platform will be considered for the position.
We will conduct interviews throughout the process and reserve the right to close the vacancy before the deadline in case we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of Business Finance & Digitalization, Daniel Held on +49 152 2289 8990 or by email email@example.com.