Software Development Team Lead
Do you want to help make the internet a fairer place? Devote your software development and leadership skills to a fast-growing, innovative SaaS company working to improve online fairness. As a Software Development Team Lead, you’ll be an integral part of developing and delivering visionary solutions for the world’s biggest companies.
We are looking for a team lead to assist, coach, teach and supervise one of our development teams. If you are motivated to support others and work in a truly agile development environment, we need your skills on our team.
As a Software Development Team Lead, you’ll work with an autonomous product team that translates in-depth business knowledge into innovative solutions and loveable software. The team is responsible for all stages between the idea and final product, including design, architecture, implementation, testing and operations. You will be hands-on at every stage while ensuring the team is running smoothly and has the support they need to succeed.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and open source frameworks. If you are ready to have a high degree of influence, responsibility and flexibility in completing tasks, and are excited about diving into a modern microservices application, then join us!
Who we are
Queue-it is a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents 30+ different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
What you get to do every day
- Assist, coach, teach and supervise the development team
- Work with product managers, product owners, and other stakeholders to improve the product
- Manage the team using agile development methodologies
- Pick the right architecture, tools, and frameworks to get the job done right
- Work with a diverse group of motivated, professional, and agile software engineers
- Speak your mind, expect to be heard, and strive to make an impact
- Work in an international company and culture with a true growth-stage startup ethos
- Enable customers around the globe to provide a seamless, fair, and easy online experience for billions of online visitors
- Use the best tool for the job and work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies such as AWS, Angular IO, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, .Net Core, and more (see our stack)
- Freedom and time to work on your own ideas, learn new technologies, and stay up to date with the most important tools of the industry
- Benefit from a flexible workday, where you plan and handle your own time and tasks, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
- Kick back at the PlayStation lounge, foosball table, or any of the other social areas with your colleagues, while you enjoy delicious food and beverages
What you bring to the team
- A degree in engineering or a corresponding technical education
- Motivation to coach and help team members
- An ability to quickly grasp the big picture and to handle multiple simultaneous tasks
- An innovative mindset and a drive to bring tasks to completion
- Enthusiasm for agile software development and cloud computing
- A wealth of technical knowledge and experience including, for example, hands-on experience with Angular IO, TypeScript, C#, Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and agile processes
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English (Danish not required)
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our CTO and Co-Founder Martin Pronk at email@example.com.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.