Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a compliance lead ready to share and grow
You will be in our BI & Analytics area within the “Technical Incubation” department as a compliance lead.
In this position, you will join a team of 11 people, consisting of developers, scrum master and product owner working together to build the future cloud-based BI & Analytics platform for BEC and member banks. The platform is based on the newest Microsoft Azure technologies and is a unique opportunity to join a critical ‘first-mover’ project not only within BEC but also within the financial industry in Denmark.
As the compliance lead, we will need you to drive compliance-related activities on our cloud journey. You will guide the team in compliance activities and engage as subject matter expert within compliance and outsourcing regulations towards internal and external stakeholders.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as compliance lead, you will work closely with BI and Azure developers, Security, Risk and Compliance, as well as customer representatives. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the compliance governance model for our Azure BI platform (in collaboration with the team and stakeholders)
- Ongoing dialogue internal in the BI & A area and with stakeholders on security and compliance matters
- Implementation of relevant compliance control mechanisms on the platform
- Documenting, supervising, and reporting on internal controls on the platform towards management and other relevant stakeholders
- Preparing and following up on platform risk assessment as the platform evolves
- Engage with BEC Security team to ensure that the correct security mechanisms are implemented
- Conduct workshops and training activities on compliance-related topics
- Continuously improving internal security controls
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
You have a relevant education within IT, IT-security, law, auditing, business administration or similar and +5 years of experience from a similar position working with compliance (outsourcing regulation in particular), IT security within the financial sector and preferably in a cloud context.
You will be part of a development team and hence will be expected to contribute with development tasks during the platform-implementation.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, you have an outspoken relational talent, through which you easily build up networks and appreciate cooperating with colleagues across the organization.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A structured approach in your daily work
- Drive and ability to drive things to closure
- Previous experience with ETL development
- A keen interest in cloud technologies
- An agile mindset
- Great communication and presentation skills
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than December 6, 2020. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Sanne Sommer Lyster, department manager at +45 2933 8012.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.