Lead API integration specialist
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for an API specialist ready to share and grow
You will be joining one of the most exciting strategic development journeys within Platforms & Architecture for the Danish financial sector.
Working for BEC, you will become part of a team currently consisting of 4 team members, working in an agile SAFe setup in close collaboration with Platforms & Architectures other teams and stakeholders. You will be expected to take a leading role in the API Team – setting a clear direction on ‘best practice’ based on your own extensive experience.
You will be working out of Denmark and report to the department manager for P&A Platforms.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as lead API integration specialist, you will work closely with other teams and stakeholders where your primary tasks and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Design, develop and support BECs API solutions and integration
- Create and implement solutions to improve BEC’s overall integration services architecture
- Work closely with domain/solution architects to ensure the availability, reliability, and performance of the API platform and services
- Participate in an agile team
- Recommend and implement changes to mitigate risks and optimize performance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and internal team to define and understand APIs integration needs
- Translate APIs integration business requirements into technical/functional documentation (Business Process Designs, Functional Designs, Solution Architecture)
- Support BECs policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure integration services and APIs are available, responsive, and achieving desired business outcomes
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person you are service-minded and accustomed to working with customers, partners and colleagues. The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines related to ongoing deliveries and operations is an essential qualification for the role. You have an analytical and structured approach to your work and works well independently and as part of a team. You are passionate about creating innovative and stable IT solutions. It is in your nature to think about scalability and operational stability.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- an education within IT/software engineering or similar
- experience from a similar position
- a solid toolbox with good results within API application development
- experience with technologies such as K8s and OpenShift
- experience in working in an agile development team
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than December 6, 2020. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Peter Ramsby, department manager at +45 6156 7045.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.