Solutions Specialist, Nordic & UK
Ambitious drive, strong technical knowledge, exceptional ability to communicate combined with a commercial focus – are you our new Solution Specialist in the Nordic & UK?
Are you passionate about adding commercial value through outstanding product demonstrations and excellent pitches about our unique low-code/no-code data management product? Do you just love technical details and take pride in helping others fall head over heels with our automated way of building a modern data estate? If you are a kind of proactive hybrid, read technical wonder meets strong communication meets the burning desire for customer service and onboarding new partners, then read on. You are the one we’re looking for!
We invite you to join a team of talented X-People that love what we do and value innovation, simplification, automation, and execution. At TimeXtender, we do everything BECAUSE TIME MATTERS. Our purpose is to empower every person in every organization on the planet with instant access to data for any use case they might have. Thus, enabling them to achieve more and make quality decisions with data, mind and heart.
You are based in the Nordic or UK and like the idea of working from anywhere. You are ambitious, empathetic, and have a growth mindset - always looking for opportunities, sometimes even using obstacles to leverage finding new solutions. Especially when results are at stake.
The Solution Specialist role is all about you combining your ambitious drive with the exceptional ability to communicate the uniqueness of our data management platform enabling winning situations for our partners. The role is with reference to Hans van der Meij, Director Alliances EMEA, and you will work closely together with the Nordic & UK Commercial Circle to enable partners and their customers to adopt master & champion our data management platform.
- Effectively demonstrate our unique software platform’s capabilities and business value to prospective partners & customers being a true collaborator in commercial success
- Develop and deliver outstanding product demos and presentations, technical support & training content such as procedures, user guides, videos, and online training content that supports technical needs as well as commercial needs
- Maximizing strategic techniques and presentations to build customer satisfaction that leads to sales is an important part of achieving ambitious sales goals in the commercial circle
- Provide ongoing technical account management to a portfolio of partners, ensuring the successful delivery of projects & continued identification of new opportunities.
- Maximize new business opportunities with partners communicating the advantages of our unique data management platform
- Excellent in building trust focusing on long-lasting win-win relationships with our partners
- Able to identify unique and complex customer problems, business challenges, and solutions and able to offer the exact solution that commits the partner
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification, and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing, and deal negotiation
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Deep technical knowledge and strong communication skills combined with a result-oriented commercial focus
- Self-driven, time management skills, and able to understand and honour “Work from Anywhere”.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Unique opportunity to join an ambitious high-growth company working closely with the commercial circle in creating strong results
- Be an important part of a global company being a valued X-people, always striving to execute on our core purpose, making a true impact
- Grow personally and professionally pushing the boundaries of your personal and professional skills every day in a unique and innovative culture
- Being part of One Global Team – Working From Anywhere. Flexible working hours
TimeXtender is a privately-owned company, founded in 2006, with dual headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark and Bellevue, Washington, USA. We are a global market leader in democratizing access to corporate data and were named a Microsoft Data Estate Modernization Partner of the Year finalist in 2019 and 2020.
We’re a market leader in data management with our high-performance data management platform, TimeXtender®. We’re focused exclusively on Microsoft, which allows us to provide our outstanding technology to companies looking to rapidly construct and manage a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms. More specifically, with TimeXtender®, companies can build and manage their corporate data estate on Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution.
Our DNA & Culture
We are the X-People. We believe in simplifying, automating, and executing.
We continuously strive to develop our personal leadership and life skills as we, the X-People are the superheroes that make the TimeXtender journey possible. Each of us is proactively responsible for our own roles, actions, and always contributing to our core purpose. We are organized in circles to drive innovation, agility, and growth.