Release train engineer for Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data governance
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Are you driven by working with people to improve the organizational collaboration as well as ability-to-execute? Are you comfortable pushing forward and able to have people follow you? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a release train engineer ready to share and grow
You will be a part of the Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data governance ART (agile release train) at BEC with close to 100 colleagues all with a strong focus and commitment to bring data, Business intelligence and Analytics at BEC to our customers and into the cloud.
In this position you will join the leadership team of BI, Analytics and Data Governance together with product manager, system architect, department managers and development director collectively overseeing 10 teams across Roskilde, Denmark and Warsaw, Poland.
As the release train engineer, we will look towards you for the facilitation of the agile processes in a SAFe setup but even more importantly to work with the leadership team, scrum masters, product owners and many more to ensure the continued improvement of our effectiveness and ability-to-execute (compliant and at quality).
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as release train engineer, you will work closely with the ART management, scrum masters, product owners and other release train engineers across BEC. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the ART achieving planned goals
- Drive ‘relentless improvement’ in the ART
- Ensure ART compliancy
- Help to anchor the agile processes and ensure correct and good practice use of agreed tools
- Facilitate everything related to the ART's PI Planning
- Facilitate synchronization between relevant roles e.g. business owners, product managers, system architect, product owners and scrum masters in relevant forums
- Enter into an ART management team playing an integrate part of the overall leadership ambitions for the ART
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have a proven and documented experience in agile leadership. Ideally with previous experience of working with SAFe and as a release train engineer. Besides this you have a good and thorough understanding of the domain of data, business intelligence and analytics as well as what it means to build software and/or run a platform – either from a leadership role or other relevant position.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Have a large (leadership) capacity as the tasks, responsibilities and expectations are many and diverse
- Are willing to assume responsibility and drive your responsibilities forward
- Are able to lead change and get people to follow you
- Are good at interacting with other people and making network
- Are a skilled facilitator who can empathetically, effectively and with an overview lead others through events, meetings and workshops
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally. Also, you must expect some degree of travelling, but by the way Warsaw is a pretty cool city.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than December 6, 2020. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Karsten Brandt-Larsen, development director at +45 4132 7909.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.