Global IT Process Owner
Job Req Number: 28942
Would you like to lead the effort in ensuring optimal processes and practices for incident and problem management and improve the everyday experience of thousands of users?
At DSV, you will have every opportunity to make a big impact on our organisation as you draw on your IT service management knowledge and experience to continuously improve operational practices in Global IT with a specific focus on resolution of incidents and identification and removal of root causes.
Join one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies
At our headquarters in Hedehusene, you will join our Process & Performance team based in Denmark, Poland and Philippines. We are part of the Global IT Support Centre which supports more than 55.000 colleagues across 80 countries.
Become our problem-solving expert
As the process owner, you will lead the propagation of problem-solving capabilities throughout the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading the continuous improvement of incident resolution and root cause identification and removal
- Representing the incident and problem management processes in various interfaces with other process areas
- Training and coaching service desk staff, incident and problem managers, service owners and technical specialists in problem-solving
- Ensuring awareness of the importance of the processes, desire among peers to learn more and sufficient knowledge to ensure high performance, through coaching, training and ongoing organisational change management
To obtain the best possible results, you will work closely with other process owners throughout Global IT, as well as with a broad array of other stakeholders to gather insight into processes and workflows.
Through your work, you will build bridges between IT, the business and end users to better meet business and end user needs.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing reporting to IT executive management on the effectiveness, efficiency, progress and compliance of the incident and problem management practices
- Mapping, designing and continuously improving process flows and auxiliary process documentation
- Coaching and training service desk staff, incident managers and problem managers
- Training colleagues throughout Global IT in the use and improvement of the processes and practices
- Engaging with our ITSM tool team to develop and implement new functionality
You should expect some travel activity to visit colleagues and stakeholders across our markets.
Experience with process ownership and improvement and an aptitude for IT service management
As an integral part of your work you will build a wide network throughout IT, the business and end-users. Your strong communication skills enable you to build good relationships with stakeholders at all levels and navigate their different wishes and requirements. You are proactive, take ownership of your tasks and have a strong ability to follow through on your objectives and meet deadlines. Moreover, you:
- Have experience with process ownership from a similar position, preferably operational processes such as incident or problem management
- May be certified in one or more continuous improvement frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Lean or equivalent)
- May have a background from an operational role such as incident, problem or change manager
- Have experience within IT service management, including process adoption, adaption, improvement and integration
- Have experience with service management tools such as Cherwell, Remedy, ServiceNow or similar
- Are well-versed in communication across the organisation, from technical specialists to executive management
- Are skilled in organisational change management and building strong stakeholder relationships, with a solid ability to lead change across organisational boundaries
- Can translate between user demands and technical development requirements
- Communicate effortlessly in English in speech and writing
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position. You are welcome to call Manager Camilla Lenter on +4520904227.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.