Senior Account Executive
You’re an experienced account executive who knows how to build relationships and close deals. We’re an international tech company with a true startup ethos and a solid, in-demand product. If you’re ready to do what you do best at a fast-growing company, we need your help to keep us moving in the right direction.
Who you are
You’re a natural people person. You know that a lead is only as strong as the relationship you build, and your ability to understand and solve a prospect’s problems. You’ve been around the block long enough to know how to nurture and develop leads, demo a product tailored to your prospect’s needs, generate quotes, negotiate pricing, and – of course – close your deals.
Your past customers would describe you as trustworthy, proactive, and a good listener who’s always ready to go the extra mile for them.
When it comes to the workplace, you prefer an international environment. After you’ve reached your goals for the day, you like hanging out with coworkers for a round of Zoom trivia or a friendly ping pong match.
You’re ready to make your mark in a growth-stage company and move your career to the next level.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents 30+ different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
As a Queue-it Senior Account Executive, you’ll wow the team with your ability to consistently achieve – nay, exceed – quarterly sales goals. You’ll use your seasoned sales skills to develop, maintain, and grow your own enterprise pipeline across global regions.
Our marketing and outbound sales channels will get you the leads you need to succeed, and then you’ll work closely with the team to design effective outreach approaches that capture the attention of key stakeholders. From there, you’ll own the full enterprise sales cycle.
We’re counting on you to play a critical role in our success, so we’ll do everything in our power to help you grow professionally and fulfill your full potential. We’re invested in honing your innate strengths and helping you identify and work through your blind spots. Your mission is our mission, and we’re committed to letting you shine using your natural talents.
How to thrive at Queue-it
- You can handle a full enterprise sales cycle, working with some of the world’s biggest companies. From nurturing and developing your enterprise leads to demonstrating the product, value, pricing, negotiation, and closing – you’ve got it all covered.
- You can professionally run online presentations with potential customers at any organizational level (we handle all meetings with potential customers online).
- You can work closely with the outbound team to come up with bold, appealing strategies and tactics to approach new companies and convert them into your next lead.
- You can develop, maintain, nurture, and grow your own enterprise sales pipeline across global regions.
- You can achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals.
- You can work closely with our technical teams to advise potential customers on the best usage of Queue-it within their given use cases.
- You have a global mindset. We support customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected.
What you bring to the team
- You have 10+ years of documented new business sales experience in the software/SaaS industry, with a minimum of 5 years within the enterprise segment.
- You perform in the top 10% and have a proven experience of accomplishment being a sales champion.
- You have broad experience selling to global enterprise companies and you’re accustomed to working with multiple decision-makers and influencers within both technical and commercial departments.
- You fully grasp the buyer journey of your customers, as well as the persona profiles of the people you do business with.
- You have sound knowledge of web technology, specifically within performance, cloud, and online retail.
- You have a competitive mindset but are also a collaborative team member. We grow and win together!
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other language skills can be a benefit.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our VP of Sales, Henrik Bjergegaard, at email@example.com / +45 31574410.
Click the "Apply online" button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.