ITO Test Manager
Are you passionate about testing and would like to deliver high quality service for the biggest Danish energy provider? Can you ensure a high level of customer service? Then you might be our new Test Manager.
About the job
You will be part of KMDs Technology & Security Services where you will join a team with around 30 testers (manual, automated, performance). The team is responsible for delivering testing services to various IT solutions for Danish society.
You will be working for one of the biggest KMD clients – Energinet.
Together with your other KMD colleagues you will be sitting at the customer location in Fredericia, working closely with their project team.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Strongly cooperating with Business as a part of the development team.
- Responsible for securing the Customer's contribution to UAT in the form of: Testcases, Test resources, Test signoffs and Communication.
- Responsible for ensuring that the established test cases are relevant and sufficient in relation to the completed Service migrations.
- Responsible for conducting all tests of the Supplier's deliveries, including OAT tests.
- Responsible for ensuring that the application UAT test, which is a vital prerequisite for a safe completion of the Clarification and Transition phase, is carried out consistently and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for planning, project management and Documentation of storage management of UAT.
- Provide leadership and guidance to engineers executing test activities within assigned project
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with the project management and other teams to ensure the highest quality
We are looking for an experienced Test Manager with a profound and strong understanding of test methods and processes. You are interested in processes of energy sector.
To achieve success in this job it is essential that you maintain a systematic approach to you work and that you understand the importance of keeping a high level of quality.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of software / infrastructure testing
- 3+ years experiences in Test Management or Quality Management
- Experience working in a project team on a complex large-scale project
- Experiences leading a team with good coordination skills
- Efficient and effective communication, resource planning, team metrics, and performance management skills
- Technically hands-on
- Ability to work well in a global environment
- Fluent in Danish and effective communication in English.
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Hold ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certificate
- Have experience with energy sector.
Do you want to know more?
Please feel free to contact Robert Lato, Delivery Manager, AMS Services on ROL@kmd.dk.
Please apply as soon as possible as we will conduct interviews as we receive applications.
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire / cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company that develops and delivers software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark's public and financial sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordic region. Our unique domain knowledge, reliability and approach to security and operational stability make KMD today one of the most recognized and used suppliers in the Danish IT industry.
KMD's solutions help streamline processes and create better service for customers every day all year round. For example, our systems handle payments of wages and social benefits. In total, it will be about 400 billion kroner a year, which equates to more than 20 % of Denmark's GDP. The KMD Group has an annual turnover of more than 4 billion Danish kroner and has about 3,500 employees.
KMD's head office is in Ballerup, but also has offices in Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg. In addition, KMD also has employees in Poland, and partners in India. KMD is owned by NEC - a global leader in integrating cutting-edge IT and networking technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. Nec employs more than 100,000 people globally.
KMD's size means that we offer a wide variety of professional challenges and a unique professional environment. With great know-how in complex areas of work and competent, ambitious and not least innovative employees, KMD is facing an international journey with the NEC. In KMD, we not only try to meet our customers' expectations, but strive to exceed them.
In KMD we expect to align with our employees through goal agreements and ongoing dialogue. It contributes to the mutual trust it takes to give our employees freedom under responsibility, flexibility and space to be who they are. KMD is a constant changing company where pace, agility and unknown parameters are a part of our everyday.