Senior Software Engineer, Assurance Technology Innovation
Are you a talented software engineer and do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team that brings innovation to audit processes? Join the technology innovation team at EY and take part in the digital revolution in financial assurance.
Assurance technology innovation team in Denmark was established in 2017 to accelerate automation and use of data analytics within an audit. We use state-of-the-art technology to enable our audit teams to stay at the forefront of a technologically advanced financial audit. As part of the diverse and continuously developing team across the Nordics, you will have a central role in shaping the future of EY Assurance.
Working in EY will give you the opportunity to grow quickly in a fast-moving environment. You will learn new skills and technologies, take responsibilities and contribute with ideas that have a direct impact on our services. You will get a great chance to learn how a financial audit works, how it’s being transformed with the newest technology and be part of implementing the change.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze user requirements and translate them into solution or infrastructure deliverables using your programming skills
- Take leading roles in the development of the solution for a small to a medium-sized project, using strong technical capabilities
- Develop complex aspects of the applications using modern programming languages and technologies such as C#, .Net, Azure, etc.
- Understand the business and identify opportunities for automation and innovation of the processes
Skills and attributes for success
To succeed in this role you should have great technical interest that you would like to utilize in a business context. If you are curious you can make an impact.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Preferably 5+ years of hands-on experience in solution development using languages such as C# or other modern object-oriented programming languages
- Mastering written, oral and presentation skills in Danish or English language
- Project management experience in a software engineering environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Master’s degree in science, engineering or similar
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Understanding of Machine learning/Artificial intelligence
What we look for
- Experience with modern software engineering practices, such as automated testing, continuous integration, microservices, cloud application development, etc.
- Ability to solve complex analytical problems with creative approaches
What we offer
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and we maintain high qualitative standards. The work environment is interchangeable, and we appreciate that everyday life is both challenging and fun. We offer you excellent career opportunities in a professional environment with a focus on both the community and with the qualitative and personal development of the individual in focus. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
Please submit your CV and cover letter online. If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Christina Davidsen on +45 2529 6555 or Filip Strycko on +45 25293017.
Application deadline: 5 February 2021.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.