Business architect for Customer Engagement Management, Foundation
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a business architect ready to share and grow
You will be part of a crucial function within BEC’s organization. As a business architect for CEM Platform & Integrations in BEC, you will be working closely together with our different customers through professional dialogue. You are expected to engage in the customers’ business and understand their needs to transform the dialogue into optimal solutions. Also, you will be cultivating the ongoing information and dialogue with costumers about upcoming deliveries. Furthermore, you will, together with your colleagues in the department, be responsible for the Salesforce platform, including the development and testing-setup for departments across the organization together with integrations between BEC backend systems and the Salesforce.
CEM platform & integrations is a big team responsible for development and maintenance of integrations between Salesforce and BEC’s other systems and for supporting development on the Salesforce platform.
The CEM department works with Salesforce which is the strategic platform for future development across much of BEC. In addition, we are using a new strategic integration platform based on Kafka, which sets CEM platform & integrations in the front of future development in BEC. Over the next years the team will be responsible for identifying events in cooperation with development areas in BEC. This is expected to add further to the information base in Salesforce, which our customers can make use of in their daily work.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as business architect, you will work closely with various stakeholders. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Shaping and refining requirements and follow them from idea to production in collaboration with representatives from the banks and your team
- Ensure that the final solution fulfill the requirements
- Support implementation of new solutions in the banks to gain full realization of benefits
- Ensuring that our systems are always kept well and timely maintained
- Daily incident handling in the team, taking charge on incidents and making sure that we are compliant with our service level agreement
- Contribute to preparation of decision proposals for the business owner group in cooperation with the team’s product owner and CEM’s product manager
- Ensure that tasks and actions are always prioritized in accordance with customer priorities, in close dialogue with product owner
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at bachelor’s level within data investigating, data analysis, data science or IT and experience from a similar position working with describing business processes and creating feature descriptions for user stories.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Experienced in business development within financial IT
- Certified in SAFe or willing to be
- Rich knowledge about the Danish financial sector
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 22, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Søren Bolvig on +45 61 56 74 60.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.