Can you be the Voice of CRM Technology?
Scandinavia’s biggest magazine publisher is transforming into a thoroughly modern Media House. At the heart lie our CRM and subscription systems. We are looking for a technical mind to lead the way!
Imagine yourself in a fabulous setting, overlooking the water in Copenhagen. You are surrounded by IT specialists and the buzz of a media business. You’re creating and driving customer-centric solutions that shape the path for publishing. You are known for your deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 356 CE / CRM, and how it integrates with other applications to form powerful business processes. You understand data and how it is used to keep our customers engaged. You connect with people, communicate clearly and get things done. Are you the one Aller Media is looking for?
About the Job
Aller sells print and digital products to consumers, families and businesses across the Nordic countries. Aller IT provides the applications. CRM and Subscription are among the most important. As Tech Lead you will work with a team of Application Specialists to evolve, maximise and maintain these critical tools and processes.
You will be the voice of CRM in particular; the mastermind behind our Nordic and country strategies. We will look to you for long-term vision and near-term problemsolving. You’ll mentor and guide our IT team, helping them to make informed technical decisions as we extend, grow and transform.
You’ll be hands-on, every day. You’ll be deep in configuration, integration, data and design. You’ll work with our business customers, consulting suppliers, architects and managers. You’ll talk to Microsoft, our software providers, user groups and industry thought leaders, and you’ll bring that wisdom back to inform Aller’s journey.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Steering the technical direction for Aller’s B2C Marketing, Subscription and Customer Service activities
- Direct engagement with business teams, super-users and stakeholders
- Gathering requirements together as strategic solutions
- Working with IT colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland to design integrated systems and processes
- Overseeing and steering system extensions, enhancements and change requests
- Ensuring timely resolution of system issues and strong root-cause analysis to inform long-term prevention
“What I love about Aller IT is we are so involved in the company’s future. We work really closely with our business units. It’s a warm, welcoming place, but creative and fast-paced too. There are so many possibilities.” - Your new manager, Kevin.
We expect that you bring strong technical and functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / CRM in at least 2 companies, and a good understanding of how applications integrate and work together to build a business process.
Moreover, We Expect That You
- Connect well with people across team boundaries and bring good interpersonal skills
- Have experience working with business stakeholders
- Can argue effectively for technical solutions and their place in a mixed IT architecture
- Understand how customer data and customer service are evolving
- Know how to keep applications heathy, accurate and relevant
We are looking for the right mix of technologist, team-player and communicator. You can translate business needs into technical solutions, and technical speak into clear language. You have firm real-world views, and you know when to listen and compromise.
You are fluent in English and it helps if you’re capable in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish. Experience in Publishing or Media is of course an extra advantage.
- An exciting and influential role in a creative and informal environment
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- Fabulous colleagues in an amazing building
- Good employee benefits in health, exercise and recreation
Aller IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to 2,500 colleagues throughout Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. We are working on developing the newest solutions for all the Aller Houses. On the Nordic level, we employ about 100 IT people, and we are proud of what we deliver. We have an informal tone of voice, and respect and acknowledge each other – professionally and socially. We believe that technology and business must work toward the same goal since Aller is in the middle of a digital transformation.
Please send your CV and cover letter using the link below. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply already today. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kevin Scott on +45 28 51 44 77.