Technical architect Salesforce
Salesforce technical architect
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a Salesforce technical architect ready to share and grow
You will be working at BEC’s offices at Langebjerg 1 in Roskilde, Denmark.
You will be working in the Customer Engagement Management (CEM) department where you will join the team in our Salesforce center of excellence.
Formally you will be reporting to Department Manager Søren Bolvig, but on a daily basis the head of Salesforce Center of Excellence, Charlotte Jessen, will be one to report to.
The CEM department is responsible for developing standard bank functionality for customer facing staff in the banks. The functionality is developed using Salesforce as a platform. The department has 45 employees whereof 15 are working from Warsaw, Poland.
The department contains a salesforce center of excellence responsible for supporting both all of BEC but also BEC’s member banks in their development of new features on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce center of excellence has 3 employees.
Also, the department is responsible for integrations between Salesforce and BEC’s other systems.
If you enjoy working with Salesforce this is where you want to be. Imagine spending your day keeping your Salesforce skills up to date and even being able to immerse even deeper in Salesforce knowledge in order to help, assist and train both the entire internal BEC organization as well as the banks using the solutions provided by BEC.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Salesforce technical architect, you will work closely with BEC customers, business architects, ART technical architects, and product owners in BEC. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Enabling customers and BEC teams to achieve business value by effectively integrating Salesforce into the customer's/BEC’s infrastructure and business process. This includes participating in planning, architecture, and design activities and guide subsequent implementation of Salesforce.
- Provide expertise in enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance. This includes taking part in and contributing to activities that aim at fulfilling non-functional requirements for solutions that include Salesforce and serving as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base in BEC and expertise of the BEC Salesforce community
- Leading and mentoring BEC team members e.g. by
- participating in initial activities in teams using Salesforce for the first time,
- giving guidance to team members towards relevant trailheads
- providing hands-on configuration and development of the Salesforce platform
- Helping define coding standards, leading code reviews and ensuring appropriate design patterns are followed in projects.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers on business-value based strategic technical initiatives.
- Recommend application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management and testing
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at Master’s level within IT or other relevant area, and at least 5 years of experience from a similar position working with Salesforce. In depth experience with Salesforce is a prerequisite and we expect you to have acquired multiple Salesforce certificates (if not, we expect of you to acquire them soon after joining us).
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You are curious, motivated by new challenges and always seek to further develop
- You can handle a professional dialogue with colleagues in BEC and BEC's many different customers
- You can fit into and adopt the spirit of a new team and customer setting
- You can find compromises when needed
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master english at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 31, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Jessen on +45 61 56 79 39.
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1000+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.