Solution Architect, Salesforce
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a Salesforce solution architect ready to share and grow
You will be working at BEC’s offices at Langebjerg 1 in Roskilde, Denmark.
You will be working in the Customer Engagement Management (CEM) department where you will join the team in our Salesforce Center of Excellence.
Formally you will be reporting to Department Manager Søren Bolvig, but on a daily basis the head of Salesforce Center of Excellence, Charlotte Jessen, will be one to report to.
The CEM department is responsible for developing standard bank functionality for customer-facing staff in the banks. The functionality is developed using Salesforce as a platform. The department has 45 employees whereof 15 are working from Warsaw, Poland.
The department contains a Salesforce Center of Excellence responsible for supporting both all of BEC but also BEC’s member banks in their development of new features on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce Center of Excellence has 3 employees.
Also, the department is responsible for integrations between Salesforce and BEC’s other systems.
If you enjoy working with Salesforce this is where you want to be. Imagine spending your day keeping your Salesforce skills up to date and even being able to immerse even deeper in Salesforce knowledge in order to help, assist and train both the entire internal BEC organization as well as the banks using the solutions provided by BEC.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work closely with BEC customers, business architects, the technical architect of the CEM ART, and product owners in BEC. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Advice customers and BEC teams on application design and development best practices involving the Salesforce platform.
- Architect (and coach customers and BEC teams through) comprehensive solutions, that involve Salesforce, e.g. by participating in requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
- Advise BEC teams on functional solution architecture and design, environment management, testing, and platform education involving Salesforce platforms
- Lead consultative engagements with customers on both technical and business goals and challenges that may involve Salesforce as (part of) a solution
- Ensure that all the new functionalities are built with Salesforce standard features and BEC’s (or customer's) target architecture
- Establish and control definitions, rules, principles, and standards for Salesforce platforms
- Assess, review and decisioning on all solution architecture designs that involve the use of Salesforce platforms.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at the master’s level within IT or other relevant areas, and at least 5 years of experience from a similar position working with Salesforce. In-depth experience with Salesforce is a prerequisite and we expect you to have acquired multiple Salesforce certificates (if not we expect of you to acquire them soon after joining us).
It will be an advantage if you have experience with financial services, Community, analytics, Einstein and Marketing Cloud.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You are curious, motivated by new challenges and always seek to further develop
- You can handle a professional dialogue with colleagues in BEC and BEC's many different customers
- You can fit into and adopt the spirit of a new team and customer setting
- You can find compromises when needed
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 31, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Jessen on +45 61 56 79 39.
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,300+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.