Android Developer at Boozt Innovation Lab
At Boozt we have built the most advanced e-commerce platform in the Nordics. One year ago we started up the Boozt Innovation Lab to invest further in innovative technologies, processes and mobile focus, and for this, we need the best Android Developers out there!
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team, consisting of 15+ mobile developers, were solving technical challenges while creating beautiful, intuitive and high-performance apps are our lifeblood.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Android Developer in the Innovation Lab, you will be a key player in the journey of making the Boozt App the best online shopping experience in the Nordics. We believe that we can achieve this goal by delivering high quality over strict deadlines, highly motivated employees through a clear vision, a healthy work/life balance, and last but not least, a great team spirit! All of which we prioritise highly at Boozt.
As an employee at the Boozt Innovation Lab you will also contribute to Innovation Projects, where you in periods of time will be developing prototypes, leveraging existing or new technologies in ingenious ways. Hot topics on our radar this year are AI/ML, AR, computer vision as well as more physical topics such as self-driving units, drones and RFIDs/beacons.
At Boozt we work in many small dedicated cross-functional teams, and even though your primary work location is Innovation Lab Office in Nørrebro, Copenhagen, you will be in close collaboration with the other teams located in Århus, Malmø, Poland and Lithuania.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Android (Kotlin) development
- You can make fast loading Activities, smooth performing scrolling lists and know your way around animations
- You know how to focus on high quality, without resolving to over-engineering
- Curious and knowledge-driven by nature
- You are comfortable working in teams and independently when required
- Do you have a technical hobby outside of ordinary programming? Don’t be afraid to shine some light on it in your application, we might be able to incorporate it in an innovation project down the road.
WE ARE OFFERING
- Great personal as well as career development opportunities
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Being part of a large organisation while still having the benefits of being in a small team
- Cosy office environment in the middle of Copenhagen
- Managers with a software development background
- 120+ developer colleagues
- A generous employee discount
- Various social events
- Milestone celebrations
- Two yearly Hackatons, a yearly platform conference and other inspiring events
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, an Innovation Lab in Copenhagen, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people are made up of 37 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are interviewing applicants on an on-going basis.