Senior IT-developer for Investment and Static Data
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a senior IT-developer ready to share and grow
The job will be based in Roskilde – or at these Corona times partly from home. You will be working in the department Investment and Static data in the team that will develop the new investment part of our future Netbank.
We are approx. 25 employees cross 2 teams in the department working close together with both Danish and Polish colleagues.
In the coming years, we will focus on strategic tasks where front-end development of the Home bank's investment part will be in focus for our customers.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as senior IT-developer, you will work closely with the business analysts, the banks and your other colleagues that know the foundation of data very well. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development of frontend in Angular – creation of new features and migration of old Java pages
- Collaborate with our UX/UI team to design
- Assisting in the creation and evolving of REST API’s
- Analyzing underlying data for the front-end
- And you will have the opportunity to learn new stuff in your daily work - both related to the business you will work together with and new technical areas
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at Master’s level from university – with IT/Math/Economy as background. But it might be that you are one of those great IT autodidact persons in the financial sector – and then the job will also be relevant for you. We expect you to have at least 5-10 years of experience from a similar position working with frontend IT development. And off course if you have experience in other IT languages then it will be an advantage.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You are curious
- You are a bit humble when you begin on a new task in a complex business area
- You are motivated by new challenges
- You are striving to deliver good quality
- You have a professional attitude – but you also enjoy going to work for having fun together with your team
- You have the courage to try out new things also when it challenges your comfort zone
- You enjoy helping your colleagues with knowledge sharing and have fun when you make 5-10 minutes teaching sessions in best practice for them
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 24, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Jeppe Raaberg, department manager on +45 61 56 70 11.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.