System architect for Programme & Product Management
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a system architect ready to share and grow
Situated in Roskilde, Denmark, part of BEC´s Platforms & Architecture ART (Agile Release Train), with direct reference to the department manager, you will join a team of 2 other system architects, who are responsible for guiding the development of the features of the platforms in BEC. In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results. Experimentation and finding smarter solutions are an essential part of the work.
The system architect's primary success criteria are to ensure a solid architecture and design for the product delivered by the ART.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Platforms and Architecture deliver the platforms used by BEC’s developers for developing and running the systems BEC provides to our customers.
Therefore, a good understanding of the below technologies and concepts are preferable:
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Container technology, and OpenShift/Kubernetes specifically
- Kafka for event driven architecture
- Spring Boot
- ELK stack
- Mainframe technologies such as CICS, DB2, Cobol, etc.
Further responsibilities involve:
- Creating and maintaining an overview of the current architecture/system landscape (solution context)
- Identifying gaps in the current solution context and communicate them to the stakeholders
- Having an overview of non-functional requirements
- Identifying technical enablers and support product owner's and teams in creation of epics, features or user stories
- Coaching/sparring of all members of the ART with regards to architectural and technical issues
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We are looking for an ambitious and competent system architect with drive and a pioneering attitude. Moreover, you have a professional background in engineering, computer science or similar and have at least 2-3 years of experience as a system engineer, software - or system architect.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
BEC is performing an ambitious architectural transformation, and as the system architect of the platforms ART, you will be right at the center of where that transformation is driven. Therefore, as a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Strong collaboration skills to align BEC’s enterprise architecture to platform architecture with the overall goals of the architecture transformation
- Strong writing and presenting skills to convey meaning across the entire BEC organization on new concepts and ideas
- Solid comprehension of Agile Architecture concepts from SAFe such as Architectural Runway, Intentional Architecture, etc.
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 24, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Dominika Szabó Taudorf, department manager on +45 61567918.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.