Software Product Manager for Danish Health Tech Company
Looking for an experienced Software Product Manager to develop leading digital pharmacy company to new heights
Our client Apoteka is a visionary team extremely busy changing healthcare for the better through an innovative digital pharmacy model. Their mission is to ensure consistent high-quality pharmacy and medicine management services allowing everyone to access affordable high-quality healthcare.
They have successfully built and launched the first ‘born digital’ pharmacy in Denmark, called apopro.dk, and served more than 500,000 customers in the first 3 years of operation. Apoteka have won several prizes a.o. in May 2019 as the best Danish e-commerce business.
About the job
As the first dedicated Software Product Manager in Apoteka, your primary role is to lead and document the product management of the complex e-commerce and community Apopro platform. This includes backend applications such as prescription flow, content and pricing, supply chain, analytical measures as well as frontend UI/UX features.
On a longer run, you will be also responsible for product management of other medical applications to be developed.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives and determine business processes
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and manage stakeholder needs
- Capture, define, prioritise, document and explain business requirements, including UX requirements
- Create, maintain and publish the product backlog
- Develop and define acceptance criteria
- Attend sprint ceremonies and work closely with the development team and software suppliers to deliver outstanding software
- Overcome project impediments and report regularly on progress
- Own acceptance testing for all features and bug fixes. Sign off on all project deliverables
- Determine user training needs internally; plan and oversee fulfilment of user training as appropriate
You will report directly to the CEO of Apoteka. On a daily basis, you will work closely with marketing specialists, agile test automation engineer, software developers as well as commercial and finance management.
Who are you?
You are driven, ambitious, structured, and possess an eagerness to bring stable and innovative software products to the market.
You define yourself as someone with the following skills and experience:
- Skilled at meeting facilitation and presentation
- Expert in the Agile Scrum methodology and Product Owner role, as well as the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong time management skills and project management skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Experience with Story Mapping
- Skilled at writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Familiar with Jira
- Experience conforming product definition to regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to define UX requirements and use wireframes to prototype new functionality
- Some years of relevant product management, product owner, or business analysis experience in an agile environment
- Experience of at least five years working in some capacity in the software development process (e.g. product owner, tester, programmer, etc)
- Subject-matter knowledge of e-commerce or pharmacy industry will be a plus
What do Apoteka offer?
This role is key in Apoteka and as you are setting the direction of product management, your contribution and results will have great impact on the business. In this company you will get the change to grow with the company. You make a difference every day, building a platform which truly positively impact people’s lives.
The company is in constant growth, now more than 40 employees at their offices in Greve south of Copenhagen, close to the motorway exit 28. The commercial team partly resides in Nordhavn in Copenhagen – and if this is closer to your home, you could work there 1-2 days a week.
For more information, please check apoteka.dk.
At Bloom we are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your application and CV asap.
If you have any questions to this role, you are welcome to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or phone +45 2086 0685.