Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
Job Req Number: 29666
Can you picture yourself working for a large, successful enterprise expanding in Denmark? – Where you will be defining the direction of Infrastructure architecture for the ever expanding DSV Panalpina organization?
The DSV Panalpina Enterprise Architecture team needs an experienced, capable Infrastructure architect who can help govern and develop the Infrastructure of our numerous, large IT solutions supporting our global business. On a day to day basis you will be working closely together with your colleagues in the Enterprise Architecture team.
In Global IT we strive for smiling users and enable business growth. The highly skilled members of the DSV Panalpina Enterprise Architecture team play key roles in delivering on this Global IT ambition. In the Infrastructure domain, we collaborate on the IT Infrastructure strategy with our colleagues in IT Operations. Furthermore, we support their efforts to tactically deliver on the DSV Panalpina IT Infrastructure strategy.
Your workplace will be in our modern headquarters located in Hedehusene, near Copenhagen.
You have a solid background in infrastructure architecture. In the role as Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Architect you will be part of the EA team governing our global IT Infrastructure architectures. We have an extensive system portfolio running on a diverse set of platforms, where you will be guardian of major changes to the DSV Panalpina IT Infrastructure – on-premise as well as in the cloud. You will be reporting directly to the global head of Enterprise Architecture.
Your primary areas of responsibility within Infrastructure Architecture:
- Specification and support in selections of new Infrastructure technologies
- Advisory on Infrastructure aspects to colleagues in DSV Panalpina Global IT
- Documentation of Infrastructure aspects of Enterprise Architecture
- Maintain and research new technology/architecture trends that apply to DSV Panalpina
- Continuously develop IT infrastructure architecture standards, templates and best practices
- Enforcement of Infrastructure standards and methods based on industry best practices
- Guidance to solution architects on how to adopt standards and best practices into solution designs
- Participation in the DSV global ’Solution Design Forum’ where Enterprise Architecture collaborates with the broader community of solution and domain architects on review of new solutions
The position will provide you with ample opportunity to develop professional and personal competencies while influencing the Infrastructure direction within DSV Panalpina.
Qualifications and experience
You hold a degree in information technology or similar. You have relevant Infrastructure certifications. You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English – spoken as well as written.
- Broad technology knowledge and basic understanding of architectural concepts
- Several years’ experience in Infrastructure architecture – preferably in large, international organizations
- Experience with developing Infrastructure concepts and solutions across multiple channels and platforms
You work in a structured manner and strive for high quality in your deliveries. You keep relentless focus on finding the best solution for DSV Panalpina. You thrive with a broad and diverse group of stakeholders. You are comfortable taking lead, accepting responsibility and making decisions.
Become part of an international organisation
Global IT in DSV Panalpina is the unit globally responsible for IT management, development, operations, maintenance and support of datacentres, servers, WAN, LAN, internet, intranet as well as all global business applications. Global IT closely follows the global trends within IT and is working to modernise and improve IT to remain in position to continuously help drive the DSV Panalpina business development. We work in an international environment and collaborate closely with our colleagues within IT and business verticals. Today Global IT has more than 1.400 employees scattered across the globe.
You will be part of a department focusing on applying technologies optimally to meet business demands. Innovation is a key to keeping DSV Panalpina at the forefront of the transport and logistics industries – and enable us to offer unique value propositions to our customers.
Application and contact details
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Please contact Bo Elgaard on 40352420, if you have further questions regarding the position.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.