Internationally oriented, energetic, operationally oriented Product Owner
Are you an experienced product owner, and do you dream of leading the development of a world class SaaS platform improving the performance of craftsmen? Do you enjoy implementing product visions and strategy together with a passionate team of designers and developers?
Then you might be the new key employee we are looking for. At Apacta you will be responsible for taking the market feedback and input and translate that into functionality in the Apacta platform further consolidating us as the leading *easy to use* product for real craftsmen.
Become a part of Apacta
Apacta is a leading company offering SaaS for the construction industry, in particular for craftsmen (carpenters, masons, entrepreneurs, etc.) After obtaining a solid market share in Denmark, Apacta is now in the process of expanding internationally.
Our aim is clear, we want to be an internationally leading player with the best solution for our market.
You will join the core team responsible for developing Apacta into an internationally scalable company and secure future fast growth based on happy customers in existing and new markets.
We are a 50 person, young, innovative, energetic company placed in Aalborg and Sofia (Bulgaria). We are busy, but also reserve the time for fun and keeping a positive work environment.
The PO will be responsible for really understanding the market and for translating user needs and our strategy into functionality in Apacta and at the same time ensure that the product team delivers on the strategic goals and the road map. You carry the “soul” of the Apacta platform/product and continuously interact with our customers to maintain an in-depth understanding of their needs and how our product enables them to satisfy them. This is an exciting position at the heart of the product business and with a very central role in the development of Apacta. You can see a direct effect of your actions and the role you fill. At the same time, there is a great development opportunity in the role, which will therefore undoubtedly develop your competencies and your profile. The PO will report to Anders the Apacta CEO.
- Leading and being a member of the product team including one subject matter expert, two UI/UX designers and seven software developers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Being accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Follow our competitors and the industry
We are looking for an internationally oriented, energetic, operationally oriented person who has the capability to move us to the next level.
Experience and Competences needed:
- 5+ years as responsible for product management.
- Stakeholder- and expectation management.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well worded in writing and speaking - at least in Danish and English
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact IT recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jens Wang at +45 72 45 90 74.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Jens Frederik Wang
Tlf. +45 72 45 90 74
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.