.NET Software Developer for our Nordic hub
Are you a talented developer looking for a unique chance to join a strong developer community with a buzzing international vibe?
Join Europe's largest provider of leasing cars to businesses and private individuals and get the opportunity to:
- Deliver excellent software solutions to our four Nordic countries
- Share ideas and good practices with some of the brightest minds within software development
- Get a good work life balance, an attractive salary package and 7 extra vacation days a year
ALD – Leading mobility
At our Nordic HQ in Høje Taastrup, Denmark, you will become part of our Nordic regional hub with around 40 colleagues. In the Nordic IT organization sits around 30 of these 40 employees, which is counting our skilled developers, lead developer, and Scrum masters. The Nordic IT organization is besides Denmark, based across Sweden, Norway, and Finland. We are a highly international team working together in small hubs on each project. Alongside your Nordic colleagues, you will also be sparring with the rest of the ALD IT community spread out over the world.
Right now, we are strengthening our community with more skilled developers and together with our lead developer, you will help us build our team and technical competencies.
Develop software from A to Z
As our new .NET developer, you will get loads of exciting tasks and challenges. You will work with APIs connecting to front-end solutions, and you will also engage in our legacy systems such as My ALD – our self-service solution where our customers can manage their leased car by making service bookings, tire changes, insurance claims and much more.
You will work hands on with the Microsoft stack and .NET, C#, SQL, REST APIs – and if you want, you can also take a deep dive into Angular and take on full stack tasks.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver coding at a high level and within the scope of the project frame
- Collaborate with your team, our project managers and Scrum masters to define the solutions – and you will also contribute with ideas for our architecture
- Carry out troubleshooting and day-to-day maintenance of the applications
- Perform code reviews to maintain high code quality
Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
You will become part of ALD Automotive’s international network with endless possibilities and benefits. The salary package is highly attractive, and the holiday scheme includes 7 extra vacation days.
Due to COVID-19, we have currently put our social activities on hold, but as soon as it is safe to do so, we will start arranging leisure activities again, such as wine tastings and parties for the entire company in Denmark so we can get to know each other a little better.
There will also be many opportunities to socialize during the catered lunch or in our fitness facilities. At ALD, you get the whole package – an everyday life with a good balance between fun and serious work. However, one thing is for sure: you will not get bored of working with us.
Skilled .Net developer
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in .NET – and if you have more experience than this, we would also like to hear from you, as we strive to always challenge and develop you, no matter your seniority level
- You have a relevant education within computer science or similar
- You might have experience with SQL
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Moreover, if you have experience with Angular, Azure and REST APIs it is an advantage – but not a requirement.
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact IT-recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jeppe Secher at +45 72459106.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below no later than 24th of January. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Read more about us here www.aldautomotive.dk/en.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Tlf. +45 72 45 91 06
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.