Account Security Manager
As Account Security Manager (ASM) your primary role will be to support the Customer and Account team, as trusted advisor regarding security services. The responsibility of the ASM is to supervise that the compliance and obligation of security services are met for any delivery to the Client and Account. The ASM will represent KMD with the customer in all matters of IT security.
You will become part of the Security Business Consulting department in the SBU called Technology and Security Services (TSS) in KMD, and you will work from Ballerup, as well as from the customers, primarily in the Copenhagen area.
In our team we value teamwork and we support and help each other. We take pride in delivering the best solutions for our customers and we are looking for a colleague who will contribute positively to the team and our customers.
We are offering a job with challenges and potential to make an impact. You will act as KMD security SPOC and Trusted advisor to chosen Customers, providing expert technical advice or bridge with subject matter experts where appropriate, from both within and outside KMD.
Some of the main tasks affiliated with the job
- Customer security SPOC and trusted advisor. Take ownership of security for the account and customer by developing a trusted relationship with the client based on transparency, service excellence and dedication
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business risks, KMD’s contractual obligations to identify potential gaps. Assess client’s infrastructure for security weaknesses and proactively recommend on improvements according to the client’s risk profile
- Ensure value adding security reporting to the client and KMD account according to KMD standards and contractual commitments
- Support the account team on information security issues
- Be integrator between suppliers (SIAM) and customer
- Coordinate security incident investigation, management, and response to all security incidents with impacts to the client to ensure a swift and professional resolution
- Ownership of information security meetings
- Advising on information security Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Keep up to date with customer relevant regulatory requirements
- Orchestrating various security tests
- Develop security and compliance strategy jointly with the client to anticipate future threats and requirements
- Work with other Account Security Managers and KMD delivery organization to ensure a common understanding and use, of methods, tools and reporting
- Work with the audit team to ensure progress on any identified security compliance, revision, or audit findings
- Well anchored in most security technical disciplines
- Certifications like CISSP, CISM and technical security certifications are preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in managing security from a risk-based approach
- ITIL v3 Foundation preferred
- Experience in monitoring customer threat level preferred
- Experience in risk management preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to build collaboration within SIAM between customers and service providers
- Change minded / Agile attitude
- Ability to work in a global team
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- High degree of analytic skills
- Fluently in written and spoken Danish and English
By joining us, you will get a mixture of colleagues that are highly skilled in tactical and strategic security and colleagues who has a strong client focus. This provides a great diversity and good synergy to the team and our clients. If you are interested in learning and at the same time contributing with your extensive knowledge, this may be the right opportunity for you.
In KMD we have a strong focus on development and both personal and professional growth which is why we offer good possibilities to pursue your areas of interest and at the same time we take pride in being extremely good at internal mobility.
Want to know more?
You are welcome to contact Security Director, Jesper Schow Petersen on +45 41 74 02 03 for more information about the position.
Please send us your application today, as we hold interviews on an ongoing basis and no later than January the 31st.
KMD is Denmark’s largest software company and a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordics. Since 2019, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK and 3.200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company that develops and delivers software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark's public and financial sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordic region. Our unique domain knowledge, reliability and approach to security and operational stability make KMD today one of the most recognized and used suppliers in the Danish IT industry.
KMD's solutions help streamline processes and create better service for customers every day all year round. For example, our systems handle payments of wages and social benefits. In total, it will be about 400 billion kroner a year, which equates to more than 20 % of Denmark's GDP. The KMD Group has an annual turnover of more than 4 billion Danish kroner and has about 3,500 employees.
KMD's head office is in Ballerup, but also has offices in Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg. In addition, KMD also has employees in Poland, and partners in India. KMD is owned by NEC - a global leader in integrating cutting-edge IT and networking technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. Nec employs more than 100,000 people globally.
KMD's size means that we offer a wide variety of professional challenges and a unique professional environment. With great know-how in complex areas of work and competent, ambitious and not least innovative employees, KMD is facing an international journey with the NEC. In KMD, we not only try to meet our customers' expectations, but strive to exceed them.
In KMD we expect to align with our employees through goal agreements and ongoing dialogue. It contributes to the mutual trust it takes to give our employees freedom under responsibility, flexibility and space to be who they are. KMD is a constant changing company where pace, agility and unknown parameters are a part of our everyday.