Security DevOps for Application Security
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a DevOps-profile ready to share and grow
As our DevOps you will be joining our Continuous Security (CS) team working from our HQ in Roskilde, Denmark. The CS teams is responsible for ‘application security’ and for security architecture, together with the life cycle management of tools and systems, which supports the product. The team is 1 of 13 agile teams in the Platforms & Architecture ART (Agile Release Train).
The CS team is a highly attractive team to work in as we are going to synthesize a new IAM-solution that will be essential for all banking solutions. The new joiner in our team is thus given the opportunity to be an active part in influencing the architecture and implementation.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as DevOps, you will work closely with various internal stakeholders, including our Infrastructure & Operations department, JN Data, Security & Compliance department, Netbanking and Mobile Banking teams. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Move our PSD2 PING components from distributed servers to OpenShift or cloud
- Being a key player in deployment and operation of our security solutions
- Configure and/or develop solutions in collaboration with the rest of the team with special attention to monitoring and logging
- Establish security solutions in the Cloud
- Taking active part in a self-organizing cross functional team
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master’s level within IT and 3-5 years of experience from a similar position working with DevOps and/or application security.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Curios mindset and interested in learning new technologies
- Interested in new security solutions e.g. MitID, authentication methods
- Experience with DevOps in an agile team setting
- Experience in DevOps framework and solutions
- Have a thorough understanding and work experience with access management in enterprise solutions with a complex system setup
- Capable of creating and maintaining system documentation
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a proficient level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than February 5, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Michael Ager Carlsen on +45 61 56 87 05.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.