Development director for IT Finance
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a Development Director ready to share and grow
Based in Herning you will be part of the Capital Markets Division and be reporting to the head of division.
You will lead an organization of more than 50 colleagues in an IT Development division.
The area delivers the crucial accounting and financial reporting systems to the BEC bank community. The area is responsible for a transformation to a D365 cloud based financial management platform, where we seek to enable improved analytical capabilities through an improved data foundation as well as deliver on the regulatory requirements.
You will join at a time where we have just begun the massive project and thus you will be empowered and required to assume project ownership and mature the organization to deliver in a professional way.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as development director, you will work closely with the financial managers in the banks, vendors and other BEC teams and supporting functions. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leadership, setting the direction for IT Finance and turning strategy into business capabilities
- Overall responsibility for the system lifecycle for a range of systems
- Organizational development of an organization, spanning several specialized functions
- Maintain a good cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivery focus and a keen eye on operational stability
- Attention to efficiency, budgets and regulatory compliance
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master level within IT and 5+ years of experience from a similar position working with system development and maintenance in the financial sector.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Leadership, resolve and drive
- Ability to apply analytical and strategic thinking, with strong business and IT judgment to solve ambiguous problems independently
- Ambitious and pushing for high standards
- Cooperative and open-minded
- Attention to detail, and knowing when it is needed
- Demonstrated ability to lead across sites and with multiple stakeholders
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than February 7, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Flemming Skov, executive vice president on +45 6156 7497.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.