IT Cloud System Engineer
Be the new IT Cloud System Engineer in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines.
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is a fast-growing, fully integrated Copenhagen-based biotechnology company with a highly attractive pipeline. With one product on the market, one candidate in registration and six candidates in the clinical pipeline, Zealand is a unique success story in Danish biotech. We are passionate about improving the quality of life for patients with metabolic and gastrointestinal diseases, and other specialty or rare disease areas with significant unmet medical needs. In addition to the Søborg Headquarters, Zealand is also located in the United States in Boston (MA), Marlborough (MA), and New York (NY).
Zealand's IT department is expanding and is therefore looking for a new team member to support the business ambitions to become a fully integrated biotechnology company with own products on the market. The new team member will work with Head of IT Denmark and stakeholders across the company to support and assist in IT tasks of varying sizes. We are running mostly on various Windows platforms both on-premise and in the cloud.
Responsibilities include helping us to:
- Support Zealand with the IT landscape
- Support and assist in Infrastructure tasks of varying sizes
- To embrace Microsoft Azure and 365 platform technologies
- Be an expert within Microsoft 365, Intune, Autopilot, Device Management
- Manage and optimize the different network layers
- Support IT Platforms, Systems and Software
- Install Network equipment, Servers and Applications
- Write documentation and update information regarding the different systems.
The successful candidate will have most or all of the below qualifications:
- Microsoft Azure and 365 platform expertise
- Solid experience within Microsoft 365, Intune, Autopilot, Device Management
- Experience in working in hybrid environments
- Experience of working in the healthcare industry is an advantage
- Solid experience in HPE and Cisco technologies or certifications
- Strong experience in LAN, VLAN, WLAN and segmentations of networks
- Customer service mindset
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to operate in a high-paced biotechnology environment
- Expert level usage with MS Office products and SharePoint
- Solid experience of other Microsoft Products like Windows Servers and Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey information clearly, accurately, and timely in consideration of audience and setting
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we continue to be able to attract and retain people with vast experience and talent. We have a unique culture, characterized by excellent teamwork and strong engagement across the organization.
Our work environment is characterized by strong cross functional team-work, room for individual performance and development, informality and respect, high work-ethics and engagement, and fun.
At Zealand, we understand the value of a diverse workforce. As an employee, you will be part of an innovative, cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural working environment.
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension, bonus, and an attractive warrant program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance, use of massage, fitness, and a range of social clubs and activities. To find out more about working at Zealand, visit our careers site and view our company video at:
Please apply no later than February 12, 2021.
For further information, please contact David Kifarkis at +45 5060 3736 or email@example.com.
About Zealand Pharma A/S
Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq Copenhagen and New York: ZEAL) ("Zealand") is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market. Zealand’s current pipeline of internal product candidates focus on specialty gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. Additionally, the portfolio includes clinical license collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and pre-clinical license collaboration with Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Zealand is based in Copenhagen (Søborg), Denmark. For further information about the Company's business and activities, please visit www.zealandpharma.com or follow Zealand on LinkedIn or Twitter @ZealandPharma.