Senior RF Designer
Do you have a passion for RF design and system designs? And do you thrive when developing market leading sport technologies?
Then, we can offer you an exciting opportunity in our hardware team. At Trackman we are growing, as we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sport tracking solutions. These new products are based on multi sensor technology including high frequency radar technology - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated RF Designer.
Are you our new RF Designer?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D software and hardware engineers, production and management. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies RF technology.
What will you be doing?
- RF system design for doppler radars in the 10GHz / 24GHz band.
- Microwave Antenna design
- Microwave RX & TX Chain including LNA, Mixer design and PA design
- Baseband design including IQ amplifier, filtering design and A/D Converter.
- LDOs, Clock & LO distribution design
- Verification of system and designs to ensure RF system design is meet.
- Improve test setup in R&D to improve the verification.
- Other related tasks within the scope of the project(s) at hand.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in electrical engineering, 10 years experience.
- Solid theoretically background in RF and microwave analysis and design > 10GHz.
- Solid experience with system design, simulation, detailed design, schematic, PCB layout, prototyping and verification of the prototypes and product.
- Hands-on experience of measurement equipment and measurement methods.
- Hands-on experience of building lab test setup incl. programming of the setup.
- Good understanding for antenna design & radar systems.
- Good understanding for apparatus construction and product manufacturing.
- Good understanding for power supply, analog designs & EMC design.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than 300 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact René Stig Bødtker at +45 45744752. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible and at the latest 12. February 2021.
If you got what is takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Common for all are their fundamental need for reliable data to analyze performance.
As a consequence, our products have changed the way technology is used in sports today. From how professionals and amateurs train and take lessons, to the development and fitting of golf equipment, to the way a game is watched and enjoyed on television.
Being it for gaming or performance purposes, any player now has the possibility to unleash his or her full potential further through our technology.