Salesforce declarative developer for CEM customer
We are looking for a Salesforce declarative developer ready to share and grow with our customer team
One of the key stones for BEC is to secure IT operations to BEC customers. This goes for our customer engagement management (CEM) solution built on the Salesforce platform as well.
Therefore, we are looking for a Salesforce software developer in CEM customer team which is a part of the CEM ART in BEC.
The CEM customer team is a BEC customer-oriented team, servicing about 20 small to medium size banks on a day to day basis, as part of the CEM ART. CEM customer team will constantly work to support and maintain the ongoing work on the customers’ Salesforce environments. You will be joining this dynamic work environment in the cross-section between Business and IT and between maintenance and solving small tasks.
The position offers the opportunity to bring your knowledge regarding Salesforce into our organization and thereby ensuring that our customers get the best out of our CEM solution.
The job as Salesforce developer is located at BEC offices at Langebjerg 1, 4000 Roskilde, however it is expected that parts of the work will be handled remotely, at the CEM Costumers.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as a Salesforce declarative developer, you will work closely with customers, developers, and business analysts. You will report to the head of CEM Customer department. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist the small and medium size banks in BEC in maintaining their environments and achieve the full potential of their CEM Salesforce solution
- Help to solve small practical tasks and transforming practical business issues into working IT solutions
- Make CEM a better customer engagement solution for the banks.
- Understand our customers’, internally as well as externally, needs/requirements and convert them into solutions that ensures a stable and secure operational setup.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at bachelor level within IT and 2-5 years of experience with Salesforce preferably from a similar position working with financial institutes.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You are curious and motivated
- You have costumer focus in all you do – service minded
- You have a passion for working with and helping customers
- You have a “fix first - settle later” attitude
- You are proactive and take responsibility
- You are able to understand the sense of urgency in the Banking industry
- You are a team player
Technical and Salesforce skills required to work as a CEM Administrator in CEM Customers.
- Administrator Certification
- Super Badge: Financial Cloud Specialist
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- App Builder Super Set
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than March 1, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Jesper Fæster Sørensen on +45 61 56 91 22.
BEC er it-partner for en lang række pengeinstitutter og andre aktører i den finansielle branche. Vi gør kundernes ambitioner mulige ved at rådgive samt udvikle og drive it-løsninger, som kan dække deres totale behov for it. It-løsningerne spænder bredt fra mobil- og netbank til en komplet capital markets-platform.
Vi er over 1.300 BEC’ere, som dyrker en uformel og dedikeret kultur, hvor vi sætter pris på at udfordre os selv og hinanden. Sammen er vi på en spændende agil rejse, der gør os i stand til hurtigt at komme fra idé til løsning.