Security Operational Consultant
The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 95 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join us as we strengthen our security organisation to protect the global Bang & Olusen brand. Here, you must help sharpen our detection and response capabilities to support and operate across our global organisation.
As our new security operational consultant, you will join Group IT and 21 dedicated colleagues located in both Lyngby and Struer – you will be based in either Lyngby or Struer. Taking a both internal and external view on IT security, you see the big picture and assume responsibilities of both red and blue team security tasks. You are part of designing our security policies and handling our security operational task as you:
- Set up and configure defensive security solutions
- Monitor, react to and analyse security alerts
- Identify risks and issues on network and applications
- Handle internal and external incidents related to security and security breaches
- Work in close collaboration with the Bang & Olufsen security architect
- Are part of planning and executing pen testing
- Carry out security reviews of solutions
In Group IT, your nearest colleagues focus on IT security and architecture. You play an important part in the daily operations of Bang & Olufsen, and your colleagues across the organisation listen to you and look to you for guidance. Because together, the team keeps track of more than 800 colleagues, ensuring that the Bang & Olufsen brand is protected at all times.
What you bring
Your educational background is less important to us as long as you have hands-on experience with monitoring and blocking live threats. Therefore, we imagine that you have hands-on experience from a global security team as well as with security operation. This enables you to understand the workings behind primarily defensive security, although it is plus if you also have offensive competencies. Moreover, you bring:
- 3+ years of experience with IT security
- A functional and technical understanding of IT network, solutions and integration with third-party, on-premise and cloud-based platforms
- Excellent communication skills which allow you to present technical concepts to colleagues and handle sensitive security and confidentiality issues diplomatically
- A passion for solving problems – you are motivated by making a difference, digging into issues and making things happen
- Strong verbal and written English and Danish skills
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then submit your CV and application in English by pressing the "Apply online" button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than February 12th 2020.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Sr. It-Director Jan Topp Rasmussen on TOPP@bang-olufsen.dk. Please do not send your CV and application to this e-mail directly as these will not be taken into consideration.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.