IT Developer – D365, integration & Power suite
As IT Developer you will take the lead in building internal competences in developing changes and modification to our D365 environment, which is currently under implementation and assisting with other relevant developments.
PolyTech is an innovative growth company and hence we are growing the IT department in order to support the company by providing more efficient and sophisticated processes and capabilities.
We expect you to have been in the game for a number of years and built a solid experience base and toolbox that allows you to identify fit for purpose approaches to the diversity of challenges you will face. This also includes curiosity to explore new technologies.
We expect you to bring extensive experience in developing IT solutions as your work field will be wide and your agenda will be absolutely non-trivial. Most important is that you are proficient in D365 since we need you to take a senior role in ensuring not just delivery of great solutions but also to pave the way by establishing and ensuring good practice in our ERP development. We also expect that your competences and experience will enable you to assist us in building API based integrations, developing minor ad-hoc solutions and assist us in our journey toward connecting our data and releasing the potential of enabling the company to become more and more data driven.
Main work tasks and deliverables:
- Collaborate with IT colleagues, system partners, process owners and other business colleagues to convert business challenges or opportunities to solutions
- Develop solutions primarily in D365
- Take the lead to ensure a good practice in our ERP development
- Take the lead to assess to what extend updates of D365 or integrated products will affect our installation
- Extensive D365 programming experience
- Experience with .Net, MS Power suite, API, BI, SQL & DevOps
- Excel in object-oriented programming and relational databases
- Ideally experience with Scada
- You are proficient in Danish and English both in writing and verbally
- You are structured and able to juggle multiple tasks, resilient and perform well in a working environment that changes quickly
- You have high quality standards
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with colleagues and external system partners, and you will be an active part of creating a great work environment
- You are approachable, outgoing, and skilled at developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- You are curious, spot new opportunities and are quick to assess and learn new tools or ways of working
- You have a track record of success when working independently and when working on a project with others
Join us if you are being motivated of being part of a smaller, flexible IT department with 14 great colleagues in a company where IT is an embedded part of the business and a key driver in our continuous success.
You will be working at our offices in Bramming. We would like to welcome you aboard our team within a short timeframe.
Our CIO and your future manager Peter Sonne, firstname.lastname@example.org, will be happy to tell you more about the position and your future work environment.
Please send in your application as soon as possible via the link "Apply online". We are processing applications immediately as they are submitted.