Are you a specialist making UX for digital products? Do you thrive designing beautiful UI and working as a team to achieve excellent results? Then we have a dream job for you!
About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Product Designer to evolve our product, ensuring it is user-friendly, intuitive and beautiful.
You will be able to impact the initial product ideas, the design as well as the user-experience. You will be part of our Product & Tech team joining skilled colleagues and will work with people across the company.
As Product Designer at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
- Digital product design of web and mobile apps
- The User eXperience for health care professionals and end users
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Aligning design and graphics across the product components and company communication principles
- Making design guidelines
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Min. 3+ years relevant work experience as a product designer
- You are specialized in UX and UI design
- Previous experience with Digital product design, an advantage with Application design experience
- Excellent understanding of user behaviour
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Knowledge of UX Research & Interviewing
- Experience with design systems (Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma)
- Experience with file versioning systems such as Abstract
- Advantage to be able to work in HTML and CSS / SCSS
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative Health Tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London. We are currently operational in 7 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe and Asia-Pacific, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a lifechanging career within global Health Tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in order to lead healthier lives.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com. Feel free to contact CPO, Stig Jørgensen via email email@example.com, if you have any questions concerning the position.