Are you passionate about new technology and long-term solutions?
We are looking for an experienced and quality-oriented Developer to work with a business-critical cloud solution in Azure for our high-growth international business.
About the role & tamigo
You will have a unique role in our Product Development team in Copenhagen, with a dedicated focus on our internal invoicing and reporting solution. You will write new features and also rewrite and maintain the existing codebase. This solution has been developed internally to match our needs perfectly. It is an internal solution, used by our offices in multiple countries, that has become a critical part of our business, and requires a dedicated focus.
Your work will be vital for the invoicing of our customers and for reporting our international sales numbers, as well as, central financial numbers, so you will work directly with our Finance and controlling team.
As you will be the sole developer in the development team working specifically on this core solution, you will have guidance and sparring from our lead developers and system architect. You will have a lot of responsibility, impact and independence.
We offer an attractive career in a highly professional, fast-growing international organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal. We are responsible for delivering business value through digital standardisation and performance forecasting in a comprehensive workforce management system. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 9 countries serving customers across all of Europe.
Some of your tasks & responsibilities:
- Improve our core billing system according to the needs of the Management Team, the Finance department, and the controlling function
- Ongoing development of the solution to fit our strategic needs, with a focus on relevant reporting and support of key customer lifetime workflows
- Deliver features according to agreed content and timeline while ensuring high-quality code
- Support developing reports for sales, marketing, and customer experience
- Support relevant functionality by coding standard reports for international parts of the organisation
- Document new system features
- Ensure high system performance
- Make it easy for users to access relevant information in the solution
- Collaborate with designers and testers to ensure high quality in UI and data validity
- Share technical knowledge internally in the development team
And this is you:
- Full-stack developer
- Experience with:
- 3 years of experience in development
- You have a high proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- A university degree
- You are good at math and love numbers
It’s a plus if you have experience with:
- Azure, cloud programming, and integrations
- Financial applications, such as billing systems and processes in a SaaS business
You value the concept “in it together” when it comes to both working independently and as a part of a team. Meaning you are proactive when working independently while reflecting on how your work will ultimately affect other stakeholders in the process. You are consistent in documenting your work, at times in non-technical terms, so your knowledge can be shared with colleagues across tamigo when needed. You understand the logic behind processes and can find the necessary knowledge to create optimal solutions. You are thorough and navigate efficiently in complex workflows and enjoy seeing the accomplishments of your work. You communicate easily with others and approach new challenges both with curiosity and objectivity. You can work flexibly and with structure.
We are a diverse group of professionals at tamigo – coming from many different backgrounds, cultures, and parts of the world. Our company language is English and we support customers in 25 languages, primarily in Europe.
What is in it for you?
- You will become a valued part of our Product Development team in Copenhagen
- A dynamic high growth environment
- We prioritise work-life balance including health initiatives and flexible work structures
- Company-wide & team building activities, optional mindfulness at work, and more
- Career development and growth
- Competitive benefits and 6 weeks of holiday
- Online onboarding- due to Corona you will work from home until restrictions change
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
We very much look forward to receiving your application consisting of a CV and cover letter in English!
To apply for this position, use the button below.
* We recommend that our candidates book a free trial on our website before applying to become familiar with our solution. Just write (Candidate) after your name when you book the trial. It is important to us that you are interested in our solution and how you can contribute to its success, and we would like to see your motivation through your application.