Technology Services Lead, Products Sector
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What we are looking for?
We are recruiting a successful IT executive as Technology Services Lead to grow our technology business with key clients in Jutland and from office location based in Aarhus. You have a track record of demonstrating ability to position the portfolio of IT Services to achieve targeted growth revenue and profitability. You have the ability to build trusted relationships with clients and possess a high degree of personal integrity.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help grow our Technology and Products services business?
- The Technology Service Lead manages the portfolio of Technology Services projects across the client portfolio to achieve targeted revenue and profitability by managing predictable, on-time and on-budget delivery in line with client expectations
- Drives additional business opportunities in the IT area on basis of values adds for the client
- Drives delivery related improvement initiatives in line with Accenture’s priorities
- Develops a close and long-lasting working relationship with and understands the thinking of the client’s technology leadership, business dynamics, and overall strategy
- Evangelizes new IT within the client and clearly communicates the automation, innovation and value being delivered by the delivery teams
- Evangelizes new IT within the client account team and ensures that the latest and most appropriate tools, technologies, and methodologies are included in solution plans across the account
- Work with the TClient Account Lead on Sales strategy and planning at the account level
- Works with the Client Account Lead as the primary point of contact for matters concerning Accenture Technology Services and the Application Services portfolio of work on key accounts
Expectations from our future Aarhus based Technology Services Lead for the Products Sector
- You have been successfully managing IT engagements (System Integration, Application Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing) to larger companies in the Products industry or in an equivalent role
- Preferably you have a technical background with experience in, and thereby understanding of, complex IT implementations, architecture and transformations
- Ideally you have experience with and understanding ofgrowing both cloud migrations and cloud services business such as native application development, analytics, security etc.
- You are familiar with the competitive IT landscape in Jutland
- You may come from a delivery background leading transformation journeys of our clients
- You are client facing in your current role and thrive by developing and maintaining strongclient relationships
- Entrepreneurial and are driven by resolving client future needs
- Relationship builder that understands that your client relationships will make you successful in this role because they trust you as an advisor
- Team player collaborating with colleagues locally and around the globe
- Fast learner that appreciates, thathe the world of technology is rapidly evolving, and you must be able to keep pace
- You set the bar high for quality of your own work and that of your teams’, including the proposals and bid processes you manage
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at Masters level
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and written and you are able to shape a story line
- Fluent Danish speaker, Aarhus allocated
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.firstname.lastname@example.org.