Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
Currently we are looking for Microsoft Azure Solution Architects interested in a career in AMBG (Accenture Microsoft Business Group) in Accenture Technology.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Microsoft Azure has become an extremely important technology platform for Accenture and our clients. There’s a growing demand for MS Azure solutions that we would like you to work on with us for our clients across different industries.
Work you will do
As a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, you will design and implement meaningful cloud-based applications and computing systems for different industries.
- Design and implementation of applications and computing systems based on Microsoft Azure platform
- Contribution to interesting programs, projects and Accenture Microsoft community
- Closely follow and learn from evolution of MS Azure capabilities and services
- Participate in shaping appealing proposals for our clients on their MS Azure journeys with business value centricity
- Certified and proven Microsoft Azure solution architect skills
- Expertise in storage, network, compute and security solutions
- Expertise in design and implementation of cloud applications
- Comprehensive skills and knowledge in Azure services
- Higher degree from a relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience within Microsoft Azure application architecture design and development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Danish is a nice-to-have
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Deep industry skill will be an advantage.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000.