Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager
Why join Accenture?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
As part of Accenture’s Managed Security Services we manage, maintain and enhance global cybersecurity operations’ capabilities to detect, proactively hunt for and respond to advanced cyberattacks. Specific offerings include security monitoring; threat intelligence; managed detection & response (MDR); security tools & infrastructure management; Next gen SOC; Managed, Detection & Response; and vulnerability management.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This role will be responsible for performing investigations, helping to implement and develop solutions supporting the incident response function, be comfortable leading the daily work of security analysts in triaging incoming alerts, and prioritizing response and effective remediation of threats.
- Will lead, build and manage security operations teams comprising of three levels of support, consisting of:
- Level 1: Execute the procedures for security operations, including incident management defined in playbooks
- Level 2: Coordinate security activities and take necessary actions on complex incidents escalated by the Level 1 (L1)
- Level 3: Act as a dedicated liaison between Accenture SOC team and client security leadership
- Will act as a point of escalation for level 3 (L3) and will ensure appropriate resolution of incidents
- Will play a key role in managing client relationships
- Will ensure compliance with SLAs as well as relevant process and procedures and will play an active role in continually improving them
- Will compile and present reports to the client
- Will coach and mentor more junior resources.
- Experience leading and managing security operations teams
- Experience preparing reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and client relationship management skills
- Strong experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events
- 5+ years of experience working with security tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 5+ years of experience working with security tools administration (e.g. firewalls, IDS, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP)
- 5+ years of experience working with security operations capabilities (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, high pressure environment
- Fluent in English and Danish
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.firstname.lastname@example.org.