Security Senior Manager, Accenture
Why join Accenture?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture Security, you can make a real difference for clients with our holistic solutions that protect their entire value chain. You’ll collaborate with the brightest minds in security and become a trusted partner to global organizations in boardrooms, control rooms and everywhere in between. You’ll spend your days outinnovating attackers with our next-gen tech, from Biometrics and Advanced AI, to Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics, helping to change the future of cybersecurity. Along the way, we’ll support you, give you training and opportunities, and unlock your own unique strengths and capabilities. We believe in the power of diversity and the perspective that each individual brings. Join more than 8000 security specialists, working with over 330 clients across 67 countries. With access to world-class resources, your opportunities are limitless.
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for passionate Security Senior Manager, creative people to help tackle some of the biggest cybersecurity threats facing us today. Innovative, out-of-the-box thinkers who want to out-maneuver cyber criminals and turn ideas into reality. We are recruiting a successful Security Senior Manager to deliver Security Services for our key clients in Jutland and from office location based in Aarhus. You have a track record of demonstrating ability to position the portfolio of Security Services to achieve targeted growth revenue and profitability You have the ability to build trusted relationships with clients and possess a high degree of personal integrity.
You are a risk savvy and security smart expert in the industry. You stay current with the latest cyber threats and help clients spot them before they happen. You work well across technology teams to implement the latest security frameworks and put security systems and processes in place.
- Experience form similar position within Security professional services, including:
- Security Strategy & Risk Management
- Platform Security (end-to-end security as ERP and CRM solutions)
- Digital Identity (Identity Access Management Operating Model)
- Cyber Defense (NIST Cybersecurity)
- Managed Security Services (Security Operating model)
- Industry recognized Professional Security certification (e.g. CISSP)
- Experience working as a Consulting Principal, Associate Director, Director in Big 4 or Global SI or Experience as a Director, CISO, CSO or Head of Information Security in one or more industries
- Knowledge of security vendors and product capabilities
- Experience in security business development
- Experience leading teams
- The Security Lead manages the portfolio of Security Services across the client portfolio to achieve targeted revenue and profitability by managing predictable, on-time and on-budget delivery in line with client expectations
- Drives additional business opportunities in the IT area on basis of values adds for the client
- Drives delivery related improvement initiatives in line with Accenture’s values
- Develops a close and long-lasting working relationship with and understands the thinking of the client’s technology leadership, business dynamics, and overall strategy
- Collaboration initiatives with Client on Accenture Technology Services and Application Services portfolio
- Personal profile
- Entrepreneurial and are driven by resolving client future needs
- Relationship builder that understands that your client relationships will make you successful in this role because they trust you as an advisor
- Team player collaborating with colleagues locally and around the globe
- Fast learner that appreciates, that the world of technology is rapidly evolving, and you must be able to keep pace
- You set the bar high for quality of your own work and that of your teams’, including the proposals and bid processes you support
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at Masters level
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and written and you are able to shape a story line
- Fluent Danish speaker, Aarhus allocated
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.firstname.lastname@example.org.