Azure Architect & Azure Developer
Are you ready to step into a key role on a series of ongoing large-scale projects?
By Joining us you become part of a company where we value a healthy work-life balance and where great colleagues are ready to welcome you to the team. At the same time, you step into a global network of skilled architects and developers where your work will have a real impact.
Capgemini is looking for senior architects and developers within specific technology areas and with experience in digital transformation, preferably from multi-national/global organizations.
You will work in a strong team of highly skilled colleagues supporting a global client in their journey from legacy products and systems to digital products.
- 5+ years of overall developer experience with hands-on implementing solution for customers using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- 3+ years’ experience as an Architect designing solutions on Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience with Azure services, such as Web Apps, API Apps, logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub, API Manager etc.
- Proficiency in implementing container based micro service architectures
- Proficiency in implementing secure solutions, involving security by design, OpenID, Azure AD, OAuth, SAML, RBAC
- Experience in Azure DevOps tool chain, preferable in hybrid cloud on-premise heterogeneous environments
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in DevOps Product Teams
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies especially SAFe Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative etc.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards and principles
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals
- Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert would be an advantage
- TOGAF certification would be an advantage
- 3-5 years developer experience
- Demonstrated track record of strong analysis, design and implementation capabilities
- Experience in utilizing Design Patterns, Test Driven and Domain Driven Design
- Demonstrated proficiency developing applications using technologies such as:
- C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework
- Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
- REST/JSON, OpenAPI/Swagger
- RDBMS (SQL, Stored Procedures), NoSQL, Azure SQL Server, CosmosDB
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD, unit testing and dependency injection
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practice, ex. SOLID
- Knowledge of Azure ecosystem
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and Pipeline as Code
- Strong planning and organizational skill
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in agile teams
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Hikmet Tuncer at +45 52 18 93 31.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.