Cyber Security Engineer – Radar Systems
Secure the world’s best radar systems
In Weibel, we develop the world’s most advanced tracking and drone detection radar systems to clients like NASA and Lockheed Martin. To stay in the lead of this growing market, Weibel is searching for an engineer to strengthen our product development with knowledge and passion for Cyber Security implementation.
From Architecture to Implementation
You will join a small team of specialists where Cyber Security is an integrated part of the mission and you will work together with the system architects and the rest of R&D to develop and deliver hardened Information Assurance solutions that can stand the test against Cyber-attacks. You work will ensure that the radar system can safeguard confidential data in radars system when it is used to e.g. test weapons system or monitor space missions. Your main tasks will include:
- Interpretation of contract requirements and specify system solutions
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractors for the best solution
- Definition of policies and best-practice configuration management
- Implement Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) in the system architecture
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Advice on software and hardware development and standards
- Participate in audits when relevant
Cyber Security competences combined with good people skills
We are looking for a colleague with both practical and theoretical Cyber Security experience and the ability to communicate and see a solution through while balancing many different requirements. You are a team player – off course - and can also work independently and lead others when required. Your CV includes the following:
- An engineering degree with software focus or similar relevant background
- Practical experience with implementing Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Working experience from cross functional teams in a complex IT environment
- Good communication skills in Danish and English
In addition, you will be familiar with most of the following topics:
- Knowledge of Cyber Security standards such as IEC 62443
- Network switches (Cisco) configuration
- Configuration and development of Windows Server, Windows 10 and Linux
- DeviceLock, Tripwire, Antivirus, Firewalls, Active Directory, Domain controller and similar tools
- Protocols like MODBUS, SNMPv3, SSH, video
- Physical safety (locks, materials, connectors, cables etc.)
Your new team
At Weibel’s R&D department you will join +70 highly competent and dedicated colleagues covering software development, digital hardware, microwave and mechanics and we are growing rapidly with many internal opportunities to grow your competences and learn from the best in class radar engineers. You will also work closely with sales and project departments and our internal IT department also works with Cyber Security so knowledge sharing is a must.
Contact and application
The deadline is March 14th 2021. Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Engineering Manager, Peter Adamsen at +45 4045 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the Recruitment process you are welcome to contact IT recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jens Wang at +45 72 45 90 74.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Jens Frederik Wang
Tlf. +45 72 45 90 74
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.