Master Data Product Manager
Are you ready to play a key role in Falck's data journey towards becoming a fully insight driven organisation? If yes, we have a great job opportunity for you.
As our new Master Data Product Manager, you will play a key role in the Data & Automation function in Global IT at Falck. Data & Automation deliver global and local data solutions across business functions at Falck.
Master data and data governance are strategic priorities in Falck and over the next couple of years we have set out to strengthen these disciplines and bring data quality in Falck to the next level. In a team with 12 technical specialist you will be the black belt coordinator who has close collaboration with the rest of Global IT and strong ties to the business units.
About the job
In your new position as a master data product manager you will:
- Take lead in master data governance and define the master data management policies, frameworks, and governance.
- Establish processes to support good data quality on master data coordinated with business owners.
- Enforce the data steward role in the business units and build a data steward community across the organisation.
- Work with business units to identify new work streams where better master data can deliver business value.
- Work with delivery teams in IT to ensure master data framework is integrated into existing and new solutions.
- Act as change agent to facilitate the adoption of master data usage and utilization across business units.
The role of Master Data Product Manager is a new position placed in Copenhagen, Sydhavnen and reporting directly to the Head Data & Automation.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of documented experience from positions with a lead role in Master Data Governance/Master Data Management initiatives.
It will bring you in a good position to apply for the job if you:
- Enjoy having a broad range of tasks and you thrive in the space between people, process, and technology.
- Can work in cross-functional teams and are able to bridge the gap between IT and business units.
- Have an agile mindset and believe that the best results is often a team effort.
- Are great at organising and have a structured approach to plan and document your work.
- Can communicate complex technical matters in a way that is understandable to business partners at all levels of the organisation.
- Hold a MSc in a field related to master data management, e.g. in Business Administration or IT.
- Are fluent in written and verbal English.
- Have a good sense of humor and enjoy being part of a vibrant work environment with great colleagues from different cultures
The Data & Automation function is a part of Falck Global IT. We are 12 highly dedicated employees with strong technical skills and a truly agile mindset. We enjoy working as a team and when we are allowed in the office, we have a great team spirit and a strong sense of coherence.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kasper Lynge Jacobsen, email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Application deadline: 08-03-2021