Become part of the IT leadership team setting the future direction for how IT can propel the future growth strategy of LEMAN.
Group IT employs 40 people across Denmark and the US with the majority of our employees located in Denmark, more specifically Taulov and Greve. We have high ambitions and are in the process of a major transformation and digitization of the LEMAN Group. We are currently implementing new digital systems at all business levels, both in Denmark, in the Nordic region, the UK, and the USA.
At LEMAN we have an ambitious growth strategy, and there is a willingness to invest in creating the best possible IT platform for LEMAN and its employees to support this growth.
What will you be doing?
As an Enterprise Architect you will work closely with colleagues both in IT and in various business areas and become part of the IT leadership team reporting to the Group CIO. You will work both on a strategic level laying out roadmaps and technology strategies aligning into LEMANs overall strategy in close collaboration with the IT leadership team and leaders in various business areas as well as executing on architectural assessments of new applications from an enterprise architecture perspective ensuring strategic fit, business value and compliance with IT standards.
You will use your broad technical knowledge to propose optimizations to our current technology landscape to enhance the efficiency of business processes in close collaboration with the Director of Digitalization and Application as well as business stakeholders.
You are expected to develop our IT standards, guidelines, and technology governance framework from the ground up and bring the rest of the organization on the journey. You will find it natural to do so by using your vast previous experience in setting this up.
More specifically you can expect to
- Improve the overall IT effectiveness by aligning the technology and application portfolio with the business priorities in collaboration with colleagues in application delivery
- Focus on optimizing technology and application portfolio management from inception to decommissioning
- Facilitate the creation of technology roadmaps for different areas in collaboration with colleagues in IT and business
- Establish and drive frameworks and processes for technology management as well as for application lifecycle in close collaboration with portfolio management and application development.
- Assess intake of new applications and/or software from an enterprise architecture perspective, ensuring strategic fit, business value, and compliance with IT standards
- Analyze current trends in technology architecture and educate colleagues in IT about new frameworks and best practices
The successful candidate will
- Be a technology enthusiast and strategist with experience in the domain of technology optimisation, and is used to implementing and monitoring approved technologies as well as continuously improve the technology landscape
- Have an analytical mindset based on strong technical understanding and is used to working with decision-making at senior management level, preferably in a global setting
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as solution a architect
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as an enterprise architect or similar, and experience with assessing business and technical fit in a strategic context
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or similar fields, preferably with a focus on IT and strategy or architecture
- TOGAF certification or equivalent is an advantage
- Works well both at a strategic level but also ready to go into the details and execute
- Energetic, displaying determination and sound judgment, particularly when working with senior stakeholders and even under tight deadlines
- Trusted Partner speaking both business and technology – pro-active, result-oriented, outgoing, trustworthy, and strong on creating and managing relations to stakeholders
- A strong communicator – able to make your point come across both verbally and written
- Keen interest in technology industry trends and the potential to translate into business value
You will get
A very exciting job in a flat and dynamic organization focusing on sustainable over the market growth. Your salary package will of course be competitive – and yes, we have good benefits as well. However, to us, it is all about quality, commitment, responsibility, focus and defining the right solutions to our customers and employees. We want you to participate in that mission and of course have fun along the way.
If you wish to apply for this position please click the Apply online button and fill in the application form.
Application deadline is 14.03.2021.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 700 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.