Graduate Business Analyst for BEC's Talent Program
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then read this and apply for BEC’s Talent Program.
We are looking for graduate business analysts ready to share and grow
Based in Roskilde and Herning respectively, we are looking for curious and ambitious graduates. You have a master’s degree within IT, finance, business or data science as well as interest and knowledge of the intersections of these professional fields. You have recently graduated or will graduate before 1 August, 2021 and have results above average.
What our talent program offers
We offer 12 months of training through workshops, side by side training and real work. You will be offered a permanent contract of employment and an attractive salary from day one. Working with real tasks, you will continuously be upgrading your qualifications. As part of a scrum team and guided by your dedicated mentor, you become familiar with agile ways of working as well as your new organizational and technological surroundings. As part of the Talent program you will have the opportunity to build strong networks of helpful and committed colleagues in both Denmark and Poland.
As a graduate business analyst, you will:
- Represent bank customer needs to full stack developer teams
- Communicate and balance expectations for specific, operational requests for IT developers
- Deep dive into customer needs as well as the function and architecture of relevant IT systems
- Acquire knowledge about the financial sector, BEC’s enterprise architecture, security and compliance as well as area specific knowledge such as securities investment, credit risk, or advisory solutions for banks.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
You hold a master’s degree within IT, finance, business or data science and you have a special interest in connections between customer needs and operational IT requirements. Furthermore, it is a prerequisite that you master both English and Danish written and spoken to secure good communication with Danish banks. You must also have a residency and work permit
You are responsible, open-minded, curious, and proactive. You appreciate interdisciplinary cooperation and have good communicative competences. We expect you to be highly motivated for the development disciplines and their connection to business needs.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Having the motivation and ability to understand fintech technologies on a detailed level
- Being solution focused and driven by the success of the project
- Enjoy searching for answers to complex problems by engaging in dialogues
- Valuing customer centricity and being eager to understand business needs
- Enjoy working with business cases, data flows and visualizations of IT solutions
- Being a team player who can listen, learn from others, contribute and collaborate
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1.300+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than 15 March, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Talent Partner Birgitte Kryger Rasmussen email@example.com.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.