Entry Level Java Developer
Job Req Number: 30840
Your future just became a lot more interesting if you are a Entry Level Java Developer who can help with improving our Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solution.
By joining Global IT, you will become part of a strong global community of more than 1400 highly skilled IT professionals, who are responsible for IT systems, services, processes, and IT operations. Global IT in DSV is launching a new IGA tool and you will be part of the core team implementing and rolling this out together with the rest of Global IT.
As a member of the IAM and AD Governance Team, you’ll be working on developing changes that benefit the organization around the globe, and your place of work will be our HQ in Hedehusene.
Key Player in our IAM Team
As a Developer in the IAM Team you will be responsible for coding, development tasks and technical documentation. Expectations include understanding and applying design and code best practices to ensure quality, operating in an Agile work environment by identifying, estimating and completing tasks as well as anticipating risks, issues, blockers and mitigating strategies.
Almost all our work is international, so you’ll need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Your workplace will be in our modern headquarters located in Hedehusene, near Copenhagen.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Integration of applications on the SailPoint Platform.
- Application On-boarding for built-in and custom connectors including development of build-map rules, before and after provisioning rules
- Development of custom reporting and bean shell rules
- Development of workflows for approval, notification and provisioning of connected and disconnected systems
- Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Resolve day to day technical issues.
- Work closely with scrum team on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact delivery timelines.
Your Developer Profile
You have some experience with developing and troubleshooting issues in project and production environments, and some knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure would be useful. Furthermore you have:
- Minimum of 1 year programming experience in BeanShell, XML, and Java.
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- API programming experience
- Good understanding of IT security principles
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
- Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn.
- Ability to work alone when necessary
- Good team collaboration skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams
- A personal drive to achieve results.
Want to know more?
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We process applications on a running basis. In case you have questions or want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Richard Blackham +41798632549.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.