Senior Developer for Danske Commodities
On behalf of our customer, Danske Commodities in Aarhus we are looking for an experienced .NET developer who can lead the way in the pursuit of building the best solutions in the market.
You will become an integral part of Danske Commodities development team and contribute directly to the success of their business. They develop at a very high standard and they constantly strive to better their craftsmanship and professionalism.
The energy market evolves rapidly and as one of the leading short-term energy trading companies in Europe, so does Danske Commodities business. It is a complex and exciting domain. You will be part of an IT development team who solve all the software development needs of Danske Commodities and work on value adding solutions for all parts of the business.
You will experience how a modern technology stack and continuous deployment setup paves the way for efficiently adding business value every day. You will work with microservices, asynchronous messaging and distributed systems using best practice development methodologies and they expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
- Developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain
- Participating in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using agile practices
- Engaging their business to ensure outstanding solutions
- Ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard
- A PhD., MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least five years of experience with system development
- Experienced in C#, MVC and/or Angular.
- Natural interest of new technologies
- Curious about in software design and architecture
- Full stack development skills
- DDD and microservice experience
- Experience with building distributed systems
- Passionate about software development and contributing in the entire tech stack
- Want to learn, explore and share knowledge with other passionate developers
- Want to develop yourself professionally and personally
- A keen interest in technology
- Not afraid to take on challenges
- Enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- Curious and open minded
Danske Commodities offer
- Professional and personal challenges in a young international environment
- Modern technology stack and best in class development practices
- Highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A dynamic organization with room and incentive to take on responsibility
- A successful company that knows how to celebrate
You can learn more about IT and meet a couple of your more than 100 new colleagues at Danske Commodities at https://danskecommodities.com/careers/IT
About Danske Commodities
Danske Commodities is a tech-driven energy trading company that specialises in energy trading and offers balancing, optimisation and hedging services to energy producers and suppliers. Every day, we complete close to 10,000 trades across 39 countries, constantly moving energy from where there is more than needed to where it is needed most.
And we’re not kidding about being tech-driven. IT specialists, from software developers to engineers to project managers, make up more than a third (+100) of the company and work every day to support the green transition through proprietary software and world-class support to our traders. In peak hours, Danske Commodities processes one million rows of market data every minute (!) and completes thousands of trades – all thanks to our colleagues in IT.
You will join a high-paced, fun workplace and work side-by-side with the best traders, business developers, number crunchers, strategic ninjas and IT peers, who are all passionate about their jobs and walk the extra mile to help each other succeed.