IT Specialist - SAP S/4 HANA - work with global SAP professionals
This is your chance to not only use your specialist skills on our S/4HANA migration journey but also expand your area of expertise along the way.
“Over the years, SAP has become increasingly important to our business. You’ll join a truly global team of experienced IT SAP colleagues – from Brazil to Singapore, they are ready to take you onboard new and innovative projects,” says Olga Mijakow, SAP Architect and Manager, SAP Solution Delivery.
A team with great variety in cultures and skills
In Global IT, you will be part of our SAP Solution Delivery department consisting of 25 internal SAP functional consultants. Together, we are responsible for all SAP ERP projects and template enhancements used in DSV Panalpina globally, and right now, our focus is on moving towards S/4 HANA.
You will be based in Hedehusene, Denmark, with your manager located in Germany.
“We have a dream team of global consultants. The diversity in backgrounds and skill sets allow us to have a really supportive culture. With such variety, there’s always someone to go to for advice or a good brainstorming session,” says Olga.
A S/4 HANA specialist to support the business
You will be responsible for providing functional support on SAP ERP modules, particularly for conversions and migrations from l SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4 HANA. This involves planning, prioritising, supervising and mapping data as well as crafting, implementing, testing, training and rolling out solutions.
On some projects, you will be working independently as a configuration consultant in close collaboration with your business counterpart. Specifically, you will:
- Assess the impact and gaps in the current business processes and configuration for the SAP module vs. the equivalent in SAP S/4 HANA and provide alternatives and recommendations on the delta design
- Provide technical consulting expertise and develop functional and technical specifications for the delta design and for tools to support the SAP S/4 HANA conversion
- Execute the necessary system configuration to enable the SAP S/4 HANA conversion
- Carry out tests and defect resolution in the context of SAP S/4 HANA conversions
- Apply problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to visualise and develop solutions to key business or technical challenges
“You’ll be navigating a highly integrated landscape as a partner to the business. We always have to be mindful that a little change can cause a lot of disruption,” explains Olga.
Hands-on S/4 HANA experience
We are technically responsible for ensuring IT solutions that are transparent and scalable. Your colleagues come to you for guidance, so you need to be able to speak up in a constructive way to ensure the right standards – and you need to be flexible, so we can prioritise our workload right and deliver critical solutions on time.
We also imagine that you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or similar
- Have at least 3 years of S/4 HANA experience and 5 years of experience in SAP ERP as FI-CO functional consultant with experience in global roll-outs – other modules like SD/MM are a big advantage
- Are seasoned in preparing requirement, design and technical documentation as well as driving workshops and training sessions
- Are able to lead and communicate SAP data standards and limitations to the business and assist them to get data ready
- Are fluent in English and ready to travel 10-20 days per year around the globe for meetings or go-lives
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call SAP Architect and Manager, SAP Solution Delivery, Olga Mijakow on +4915116761956.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com