GDPR senior consultant
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a GDPR Senior consultant ready to share and grow
BEC wishes to strengthen our GDPR function to our delivery organization and expand the collaboration across. We are looking for a senior consultant profile for a permanent position.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
You will advise on GDPR in our delivery organization and ensure that it is thoroughly implemented in relevant processes and solutions. Furthermore, you will facilitate drive collaboration, leading and guiding the organization and our customers safely and professionally. In BEC we have a decentralized contract and system ownership. You will succeed in the job by driving the decentralized organizational anchoring of GDPR and facilitating understanding and implementation of GDPR.
You will be working closely together with both the cyber security team as well as other teams in BEC security & compliance division.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Follow-up on technical and organizational measures related to personal data breaches
- Support day-to-day operations and ensure implementation and continued compliance with GDPR e.g. through design and development of IT solutions
- Design and advise systems owners or be able to conduct assessment and form policies
- Ensure that GDPR is thoroughly implemented in relevant processes and solutions
- Contribute to maintenance and update of policies and guidelines for personal data
- Schedule, design and perform targeted GDPR awareness for e.g. contract owners, developers, system owners
- Follow-up and assist in completing documentation related to GDPR
- Contribute to collection, handling and presentation of management reporting regarding GDPR
- Cooperate closely with our DPO team and the BEC security & compliance staff.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person you appear responsible, secure and trustworthy to all stakeholders. You have good communication skills which make it easy for you to cooperate with all your stakeholders.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks have a high and sufficient level of cyber security, can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A relevant degree in law, IT or e.g. business administration
- Experience working with GDPR and other data protection regulation
- Experience working with agile development organizations
- Possibly a background from financial services
- Possible have background from consulting
- Technical understanding from the financial sector, consulting services or public authority
- Fluency in both oral and written Danish and English
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than March 28th, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact CISO Adam Sandenholt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.