Senior IT Manager for BK Medical
On behalf of our customer BK-Medical, we are looking for a Senior IT Manager with a SAP background. As the Senior IT Manager, you will lead the IT Team of BK Medical Holding’s, European and Asia Pacific Headquarters. This will include managing the global business applications team by providing project management, daily support, release planning, change management, audit evidence and oversight. You will also be responsible for overseeing the European IT helpdesk and our Datacenter and Network Managed Service Partner.
The successful candidate will lead the implementation of applications and enhancement projects from planning through deployment and support. The Senior Manager is responsible for developing solutions to enhance the system and ensuring that support processes are managed properly under the direction of the Global IT Director. The role will also function as a liaison between IT and the business users, and act as the go-to person that represents the application team support.
- Manage projects to introduce new systems or upgrades to existing systems
- Work with department leaders and process owners to understand their strategies and identify opportunities for IT to support their strategic plans
- Assist BK leadership to document IT related business rules and collaborations with internal and external stakeholders to implement IT related business processes
- Lead the requirements for new business solutions and coordinate the RFP process, as required
- Plan scope and prioritize application change and enhancement requests and manage releases
- Manage daily operations and end-user support for assigned business area applications and the resolution of all user issues affecting production operations
- Liaise between the user community and IT to ensure effective end-user support for access requests, service requests, training, and usability issues
- Document end-user support processes and provide knowledge references for the help desk
- Establish and/or maintain data mapping for data privacy within the assigned business area
- Produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment and complete multiple, concurrent assignments using time management skills
- Manage relationship with software vendors and consultants
- Follow all IT SOPs and Guidance’s for the delivery and support of all systems
- Execute projects following industry standard best practices and ensures that vendor project managers also follow best practices when executing a project
- Manage software patches and upgrades to existing applications
- Plan and Participate in the annual Disaster Recovery test
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or the equivalent in experience.
- 5-10 years of management experience in information technology
- 8-10 years of working with SAP
- Proven experience and expertise in the following:
- Strong SAP experience, configuration, support and project management
- Supporting end-users for production systems
- Building user requirements and functional specifications
- Working with cross-functional and remote teams
- Working in an environment with a strong documentation culture and formal change management process
- Familiar with Computer Software Validation procedures and test scenarios
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong project management Skills are required
- Operational knowledge of MS Word, Project, Power Point and Excel are required
- The ability to correspond in a poised and professional manner with all levels of management
- A team player able to work in a dynamic environment with attention to high quality results
- Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to function independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and present team with recommendations is required
From the very beginning, BK Medical has been committed to designing ultrasound systems that help surgeons image, guide, intervene, and navigate inside the human body. Surgeons are our customers, and they range from HPB surgeons, neurosurgeons, and robotic-assisted surgeons to urologists, colorectal surgeons, and more.
The mission at BK is to enable real-time intraoperative guidance during surgical procedures, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions. Their products are designed and customized for surgical procedures, to help surgeons save time and get results.
Their unparalleled imaging technology is tailored to the surgeon’s needs, and BK systems integrate seamlessly in the operating room. With access to our dedicated training sessions and educational materials, all surgeons can feel confident using BK Medical ultrasound devices.
Copenhagen office is based in Herlev.