Continia Software is looking for a technical talent to join our Document Capture team as an Escalation Engineer. If you are excited about working with some of the best Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions and at the same time have a passion for solving technical issues and coming up with clever solutions, we want to talk to you!
Continia is a leading provider within banking, AP automation, and expense management solutions for Business Central. Our success builds on partnering with more than 800 reselling partners, serving over 8,000 customers worldwide. Continia has seven offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belgium, Hamburg, New York, and Spain), and we continue to grow our presence and market share within the Business Central channel year after year.
Our Document Capture solution has been implemented by more than 5,000 amazing companies worldwide and continue its steady growth. To support this growth, we are looking for an escalation engineer to work with partners and collaborate with internal supporters and software engineers on solving complex customer issues.
As an Escalation Engineer in the Document Capture team, you will:
- Primarily be “behind the scenes”, providing engineering support to the broader Document Capture support team for incidents that require more in-depth technical analysis.
- Investigate and solve highly technical issues related to infrastructure, configuration, or code-level; either by yourself or alongside the support or development team.
- Identify emerging trends or recurring escalation scenarios and work with software engineers to mitigate them in the future.
- Have a thirst to go the extra mile and be thrilled about making a significant difference for thousands of companies.
- Enjoy what you do every day!
We believe that candidates with the following skillsets and experience will be successful in this role:
- 2+ years’ experience with development in Business Central.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills by working systematically towards the key issue.
- A good understanding of various Windows infrastructure and components such as Active Directory, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure and related technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own tasks and adjust to shifting priorities and timelines.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé through the application form.
Claus Wendelboe Hamann
Senior Solution Manager
+45 42 71 23 72
We look forward to hearing from you!